stuartm

Rocket appartamento

Worth considering when it comes out? Anyone know much about it?

[video=youtube;-xjWcObcbV4]

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

RRP £899 apparently. Looks great. I would like it if it could be plumbed though, but sadly tank only.

Yeah i'm in the same boat - be nice if it had a rotary pump though..

Sage DB | Ceado E37S | MBK 585 |

The whole point of it is that it has a small footprint hence the vibe pump ... That's the point of sale of it ... If you gave it a whopping rotary pump it would be the same size as the Giotto .... Of which they already make.

Izzo Vivi, La Pavoni Europiccola, Microcasa a Leva, Macap MC4, Lido E .... and a preference for the Dark Side

Oft. I had hoped it'd be a touch cheaper than that. Was thinking around the £800-850 mark.

Now £949, keep holding on..!

Sage DB | Ceado E37S | MBK 585 |

Anyone tried it yet? Looks like an interesting option compared to a Giotto if you have less space. Bella seem to have them in stock now so wondering if anyone's had a play?

I also like the look of it, but no reviews to be found yet....

Rocket Appartamento, Red Eureka Mignon, MBK Simple Beech Tamper, Hario Scales.

I have just ordered one from Bella, I will be doing a review and will take some internal pictures when it arrives!

Colin

Edited by NikonGuy

I had a look at one at Bella, looks nice and is quite compact too so ideal if you're limited for space. I went for an ECM in the end due to quality, you can feel it's more solid and better put together than the Rocket machines I played with. The Rockets doo look lovely but in person a lot of the machines are actually as nice as each other so it takes the shiney shiney factor out of it a bit so you get down to the details.

Looks are important to moi, and the size and styling of the rocket is great. I look forward to reading Colin's pioneering review!

Rocket Appartamento, Red Eureka Mignon, MBK Simple Beech Tamper, Hario Scales.

I had a look at one at Bella, looks nice and is quite compact too so ideal if you're limited for space. I went for an ECM in the end due to quality, you can feel it's more solid and better put together than the Rocket machines I played with. The Rockets doo look lovely but in person a lot of the machines are actually as nice as each other so it takes the shiney shiney factor out of it a bit so you get down to the details.

I did consider the ECM but a work colleague had one and had nothing but problems with his. Unfortunately I had to buy blind but on Claudette's advice I chose the Rocket...

Edited by NikonGuy

The white version and I use a Eureka Mignon Mk2 in chrome, the grinder will be updated next month.

Edited by NikonGuy