Sign in to follow this  
seeq

Tragedy has struck

f362acf29a80562520920b40b5f7a337.jpg

Is there anything else so relatively trivial yet horrifyingly devastating at the same time?

Modded Fracino Heavenly | Eureka Zenith 65e | 15g/18g VST's | Made By Knock 58.35mm Tamper | Torr 58.4mm Tamper | AeroPress | V60 | NotNeutral Mugs | A cupboard full of stuff

f362acf29a80562520920b40b5f7a337.jpg

Is there anything else so relatively trivial yet horrifyingly devastating at the same time?

Doesnt look like it had tasty coffee in it too , so some solace ...

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Doesnt look like it had tasty coffee in it too , so some solace ...

Thankfully not. It fell off the top of the heavenly due to the vibration whilst pouring a shot. Lesson learnt, off to wilkos to find something to stick on top!

Modded Fracino Heavenly | Eureka Zenith 65e | 15g/18g VST's | Made By Knock 58.35mm Tamper | Torr 58.4mm Tamper | AeroPress | V60 | NotNeutral Mugs | A cupboard full of stuff

It didn't get broken off your dome did it?

Domestic violence is getting to be a big charge here.

Edited by insatiableOne
now posted..see it not thrown

Play Stupid Games?..Win Stupid Prizes.

Two of mine are missing handles, but as they so tiny and you cant use them it doesnt mater much, but yes feel your pain!

Twitter @Froggystyle

It seems the time as it drops happens in slow motion, as the sinking feeling hits. It really is devastating. Especially if it is a particular favoured cup.

Lots of brewing equipment</A>

At least you have a legit excuse to browse the CoffeeHit website for notneutral cups and combine them with other items for free postage :)

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Been there twice

Once when Mrs WD knocked off one of my notneutral cups and it was my fault (somehow)

Be brave

a grinder a lever and some beans

At least you have a legit excuse to browse the CoffeeHit website for notneutral cups and combine them with other items for free postage :)

I was planning on buying a few bigger cups this month, so I can add a replacement 5oz to the list.... And maybe a few other items while I'm at it!

Things like this really get under my skin, lessons learnt though eh!

Londinium R - Mahlkönig EK43

Making coffee can be that great...

@obsessivity

is there something special about the notNeutral cups that makes them so popular, and traumatic when broken?

The more I learn, the less I know!

Rancillio Rocky:) Gaggia Classic :) 18g VST

Well designed, practical and great looking cups. Very comfortable to rest your thumb on the flat top part of the handle. The base is slightly thicker to retain heat and they have a nice mouthfeel.

I ordered some from coffeehit...ordered 6 but don't need that many so will probably sell a couple when they come if anyone in Glasgow area interested.

What's the point...it'll only change soon!