IGNORED

Mazzer Royal Ti burrs modded + grounds tray £300

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to an HG One so my Royal is up for sale. It has huge 83mm flat burrs that are titanium and I've used it for about 2 months only.

I've removed all the doser and chute autoswitches to allow minimal retention and good single dosing. I've also removed the upper vanes, done the clean sweep mod and added the schnozza. I've added the cocktail shaker mod and modded the doser with a sieve for extra smooth clump free grinds. Included is the lens hopper to minimise burr retention and also grounds tray. I think the try's light actually be from a major but it does the job.

Price is £400 and I'm not really keen on shipping as its huge and I'm based in London.

This really is a fantastic grinder and unparalleled quality for your money (apart from the Pharos maybe). Would make an excellent Christmas present for someone lucky!

@alexferdi

tell us a little more about her please. Age, usage, background. It is hard to tell from the photos, but it looks like it has been painted but still looks like she has had a hard life, cosmetically....would like to see a video of her as well, if possible

The advantage of being a Silver member....

@dfk41

I bought it from a small independent roaster about 2 months ago. I'm not sure what kind of use it had with him but he had many grinders including industrial ones. Before it was owned by the guy I bought it from it was owned by a home enthusiast who had resprayed it purple so the roaster covered it in a black vinyl coat. I think the vinyl doesn't photo well with my iPhone because it looks very respectable in person. The doser is slightly out of shape on one side as you can see from the photo but that's about it really. Happy for anyone to come by and inspect it if they're interested.

As for age I'm not sure as the serial number isn't anywhere I can see, maybe he removed it for the vinyl process.

As for use by me I have used it for 2 coffees a day at mine and it has worked a treat.

@dfk41

Before it was owned by the guy I bought it from it was owned by a home enthusiast who had resprayed it purple so the roaster covered it in a black vinyl coat.

Was this once listed on eBay? That story about purple covered with a black vinyl rings a bell.

Forgot to add that this comes with the large hopper and throat collar also (although I have disconnected the collar safety switch to aid single dosing).

I've decided to reduce the price to £350 to speed up the sale also as I need money for another purchase.

Edited by alexferdi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo