coffeechap

Torr black goldfinger black friday deal

Well what a beast! Looks stunning, fits beautifully and tamps fantastically.

Absolute stunner.

Thank you for the opportunity Coffeechap!

Let's see some photos

Love life, love my wife, I’m a great guy!

Sweeeeeeet

Love life, love my wife, I’m a great guy!

Backatcha Stuey!

This tamper really is a work of art. Cheers!

98909ad8c9173518475e1e02863e01ea.jpg

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

You've won by a country mile there Hotmetal! :-) Not one but two of the beasties! And the machines not bad either I spose ;-)

Ha ha ha cheers! No the other one in the background is my black and walnut Knock Heft 58.35 flat. I have to say, although I'm happy with the knock the colours are where the similarity ends. The Goldfinger is in a whole different league in terms of weight, fit and finish (and price to be fair). I have no idea if it will improve my coffee but it really is lovely. I'm curious to see if the convex base makes much difference. I hope it's better or I'll have to use the knock and look at the Goldfinger.

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

What a beauty! can't wait to receive mine :)

Life is to short for bad coffee.

Received today and its brilliant, Thanks Dave!

brightened my day :)

IMG_4458.jpg

Life is to short for bad coffee.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo