mrsimba

SOLD - Apple 27" Thunderbolt Display for MacBook

Seduced by the new 5k display equipped iMac's I've just changed my MacBook for one, my 27" Thunderbolt Display with keyboard / trackpad is now for sale.

It is in immaculate condition and unmarked. the only 'blemish' is on the underside of the stands base where there was a small 'blob' of silicone placed to fix it to my glass table to stop it moving around! obviously this is absolutely not noticeable in any way unless the display is on its side or upside down!!! but in the interests of being absolutely accurate thats the only blemish!

It had a lead that connects to the MacBook and charges it and turns it into a beautiful 27" iMac with bluetooth keyboard & track pad also

The display is this one - http://www.apple.com/uk/displays/

http://www.johnlewis.com/apple-mc914b-thunderbolt-display-quad-hd-led-monitor-for-mac-27-/p231353879?sku=231353879&kpid=231353879&s_kenid=eed748fe-5001-459c-ab6c-4f5b05e4b92f&s_kwcid=402x350970&tmad=c&tmcampid=73

keyboard - http://www.johnlewis.com/apple-wireless-keyboard/p230729667?sku=230729667&kpid=230729667&s_kenid=eed748fe-5001-459c-ab6c-4f5b05e4b92f&s_kwcid=402x368709&tmad=c&tmcampid=73

trackpad - http://www.johnlewis.com/apple-magic-trackpad-mc380z-a/p231038194?navAction=jump

Its a perfect complement to a MacBook giving the best desktop / portability performance and I'd rather someone on here have first dibs at it if they are looking for one before it gets put on eBay where I will be asking more to cover fee's etc!

Price - £395

Collection preferred from Birmingham B73 where you are of course welcome to bring your MacBook and have a play before you buy :)

* I do have the iMac's box which it fits into nicely and can package should the buyer wish to arrange courier collection - the purchaser would be expected to both arrange and cover the cost of this though I will ensure the packaging is all good!

bb8f494302_md.jpg

Edited by mrsimba

No interest so maybe overpriced it or just not the right place to advertise!

so just before I have to deal with ebayer's... And the endless 'ask the seller a question'...

PRICE REDUCED TO £395

- no further reductions will be made -

Edited by mrsimba

Price changed as requested.

BTW - do you think a Macbook Air mid 2011 running El Capitain would work with this screen.

As far as I know it doesn't have a 'Thunderbolt' connection

Ron 

Price changed as requested.

BTW - do you think a Macbook Air mid 2011 running El Capitain would work with this screen.

As far as I know it doesn't have a 'Thunderbolt' connection

Many thanks for amending the price!

as for compatibility I'm not sure but the specs are all in the Apple link posted :)

Am interested & going into it a little further I find my Macbook Air is too old for the screen.

This would mean I need to purchase a Mac Mini as the cheapest alternative to drive the screen.

I do not need the wireless keyboard or the magic mouse as I already have these. So I am asking if you would consider £335 as a deal for just the screen.

Payment, if we can agree, would be direct into your Bank Account. My Daughter lives in Birmingham B45 so pickup is not a problem.

No rush whatsoever but let me know what you decide.

Ron 

Am interested & going into it a little further I find my Macbook Air is too old for the screen.

This would mean I need to purchase a Mac Mini as the cheapest alternative to drive the screen.

I do not need the wireless keyboard or the magic mouse as I already have these. So I am asking if you would consider £335 as a deal for just the screen.

Payment, if we can agree, would be direct into your Bank Account. My Daughter lives in Birmingham B45 so pickup is not a problem.

No rush whatsoever but let me know what you decide.

that works for me happy to mark the screen as 'SOLD' & I'll eBay the remaining items.

Cheers

Simon

Thanks for the agreement. PM me your Bank Details & I will make the transfer £335.

Also let me have your telephone number & full address & my Daughter Amanda will contact you.

Ron 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)