IGNORED

What is really going on with this forum?

Moderating is a thanks less task . It was when I did it , it still is now .

I'd say thanks to the mods for the hard work anyway.

I literally meant thanks mods. I didn't mean it to sound like I would thank in the future, whilst secretly having no intention of actually thanking them (you mods)... Honest

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally meant thanks mods. I didn't mean it to sound like I would thank in the future, whilst secretly having no intention of actually thanking them (you mods)... Honest

Taken as intended, thanks jlarkin :popcorn:

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

If I make an offer, it is always well after the item has been posted, often a week after to give anyone interested the chance.......which is completely the opposite of your little digs Martin.......2 comments on this thread, 2 digs.....

Hang on I thought we were all for banter and freedom of expression ?

Plus errr I think someone else agreed with me :)

It's meant to be light hearted ...

I am, what suggests I am not. The point I am making about your comment echoed by DaveC was that if I make an offer it is after a period of time has given everyone else the chance. I do not see something for sale and immediately start pinging in offers

Bye Bye...........come back when you have less time

I am, what suggests I am not. The point I am making about your comment echoed by DaveC was that if I make an offer it is after a period of time has given everyone else the chance. I do not see something for sale and immediately start pinging in offers

End of the day - world still keeps turning . It's not really important . Someone offers £40 less for a super jolly than asking price . People can say yes or no ...Life goes on .

In answer to 'what is really going on with this forum'?

Its all a big cover up to hide the secret. Lavazza pre ground and cold skimmed milk whisked with a battery operated milk frother makes the best coffee you could ever imagine.

Its all a big cover up to hide the secret. Lavazza pre ground and cold skimmed milk whisked with a battery operated milk frother makes the best coffee you could ever imagine.

People suggesting other forum members try lavazza beans if their freshly roasted beans aren't tasting right to them...........

The illuminati are at It again . It's that secret room where the lizards make all the forum policy ....

The Illyminati?

Yeah but that room only has a Nespresso machine in it. And possibly that bloke's granny who could do great things with a whisk and a jug of microwave milk, if my memory serves me right.

The Illyminati?

Yeah but that room only has a Nespresso machine in it. And possibly that bloke's granny who could do great things with a whisk and a jug of microwave milk, if my memory serves me right.

I have a hazy memory of it , but my memories were wiped once I retired from modding .... I think Glenn made everyone wear wizards cloaks and there was some kind of initiation involving a large ping pong bat

There might be pictures of that in the mods Dark forum as well as the ones with the bloke in the nappy and swim goggles (allegedly). Good reason to avoid IMO!

Not so much mod Dark forum - feels more like the Matrix.

Norėčiau juodos kavos

I have a hazy memory of it , but my memories were wiped once I retired from modding .... I think Glenn made everyone wear wizards cloaks and there was some kind of initiation involving a large ping pong bat

As long as it wasn't a pigs head.

Glenn's just offered me a choice of two pills, not a cloak in sight.

One pill makes you larger

And one pill makes you small

And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all

Go ask Bootsy

When he's ten feet tall

I don't know about cloaks, only know about wizard's sleeves yer honour

The ayahuasca....man that shit was good. And the Nick Kershaw on repeat

you lot should see whats in the 10000 club cupboard

Even us mods don't have a key for that!! There's some funny sounds coming from it though...

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..