dfk41

Coffee Compass discount code

Could some kind soul PM the code please?

Editors Note:

Please click the banner below when ordering - it helps us understand how many times the code is being used.

coffeecompass468x60b.gif

Edited by Glenn

Hi all - is this code still valid? If so, could someone send on to me? I'd love to give them a go having just finished rave signature blend (found it ok with milk but not a fan as straight espresso).

Thanks

Hi all - is this code still valid? If so, could someone send on to me? I'd love to give them a go having just finished rave signature blend (found it ok with milk but not a fan as straight espresso).

Sent.

In same boat as you, need to decide on which beans to order now for use over the Xmas period. So much choice!

Pulled the trigger on Jampit Hit and Mocha Italia yesterday...

Richard said the mocha would put hairs on my chest... It's pretty much the only reason I purchased it

I went for Brighton Lanes, Mediterranean Mocha, Mahogany Roast Jampit Hit in the end. They're resting up and down be ready for Xmas.

Thanks again DS

Pulled the trigger on Jampit Hit and Mocha Italia yesterday...

Richard said the mocha would put hairs on my chest... It's pretty much the only reason I purchased it

Thought that was Hill & Valley that was supposed to do that (according to one online review)?

Very powerful but preserves choc/nuts Very smooth & good with milk.

Ron 

Just stocked up for Christmas, Col, Vera Cruz, Malawi Mzuzu Chikali, Finca Sofia screen 19, Christmas Blend, and some Sumatran Swiss water D/C Should see me through January :rolleyes:.

All really full rich and tasty, perfect as flatties:good:

Any chance I could get the code aswell please? Many thanks.

Profitec 700 / Compak E8 RS

ha ha one post in 4 years and its for a discount code!

AKA Toffee chips

Could I get the code please. I'm going to try some of their beans and a little discount would be nice.

Ta muchly.

Edit: I reply would have been nice code run out or even piss off you can't have it would have been better than silence oh well not to worry.

Edited by pcdoc

ha ha one post in 4 years and its for a discount code!

Yes been here learning under the radar for four years anything wrong with that? Wasup bitter that I am a longer standing member than yourself?

I have tried Has bean, Rave, Happy Donkey, coming around to try Compass for the first time and why not ask for a coupon from the forum I frequent.

Nice helpful post there, move along please if you have nothing positive to input.

Still would like this discount code please.

*Edit. Thank you for the code kind sir. Ordered a Coffee Compass Espresso Selection, chose Sweet Bourbon, Brighton Lanes, and Hill and Valley. :) Buzzin':D

Edited by jmc007

Is there a code I can use for my first order, looking to get espresso gusto gold, does anyone rate this bean? Thank you

Is there a code I can use for my first order, looking to get espresso gusto gold, does anyone rate this bean? Thank you

Sent via PM.

I really enjoyed Gusto Gold. Coffee Compass have a very wide range and I am slowly working my way through lots of recommendations...

Sent via PM.

I really enjoyed Gusto Gold. Coffee Compass have a very wide range and I am slowly working my way through lots of recommendations...

Thank you, I'll look forward to it arriving