dfk41

Coffee Compass Discount Code - 5+ post members only !

Just got my first espresso machine, have had a play with supermarket beans and would now like to try this out. Would it be possible to get the discount code?

Thanks in advance!

Just got my first espresso machine, have had a play with supermarket beans and would now like to try this out. Would it be possible to get the discount code?

Thanks in advance!

PM sent.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Is there any chance that someone could pass on the discount code? Am keen to try - and does anyone have any thoughts on the current mystery coffee, mark 9!?

Is there any chance that someone could pass on the discount code? Am keen to try - and does anyone have any thoughts on the current mystery coffee, mark 9!?
Code sent just now.

As to Mystery9 I've ordered some but it's still resting as I'm finishing off the last of 8 so I haven't tried it yet.

:coffee:Marcus

Isomac Tea + Nuova Simonelli Mythos+ VST 18g + Torr Brass Goldfinger Tamper

[ Gaggia Coffee Deluxe + Gaggia MDF Grinder + Gaggia 'Gold' Classic + Motta Convexed Tamper ]

Will finish my current bag in the next week. Any chance I can get the discount code? Their java jampit and Malabar blends looked pretty good.
PM sent.

Also hoping for the code please?

Sage Duo Temp & Smart Grinder

Working my way through different beans & always on the look out for a great coffee shop on my travels

Would love to try these guys also if someone would be kind enough to PM me the code. Many thanks.
Code sent.

[ Gaggia Coffee Deluxe + Gaggia MDF Grinder + Gaggia 'Gold' Classic + Motta Convexed Tamper ]

Code sent.

Also hoping for the code please?

Hi guys & gals. Is anyone able to pm the discount code? Pwetty please (imagine Patsy from Ab Fab if anyone is of that persuasion!).

Expobar G10 2 Gr Compact - Mahlkonig Vario - Torr Toys GF 58.55 Sharp Edge - Moccamaster KBG 741 - FrancisFrancis X1 - V60

Hi guys & gals. Is anyone able to pm the discount code? Pwetty please (imagine Patsy from Ab Fab if anyone is of that persuasion!).
Done :)

Code please if someone doesn't mind? :)

Sage Duo Temp Pro. Sage Smart Grinder Pro. Bike Hub Tamper with Euro Curved Base. Naked Portafilter Joey Handle.

Code please if someone doesn't mind? :)

PM sent

I'd like the code too please!

Gaggia Classic with MrShades PID, OPV adjusted and Silvia wand added, IMS screen and baskets, bottomless pf; Motta 58.4mm tamper. Brasilia RR55 OD, and MildredM's bar towels

I'd like the code too please!

Done

I'd like a code as well please! :angel:
Sent.

Not tried these guys yet, if there’s a discount code for them I’d very much appreciate if someone could pass it on
Code sent via PM.

Well, having ordered off CC three times now i think it's time i used a discount code so if somebody would kindly pass this to me i would be pleased. Ordered their mystery coffee on Tues, delivered on wed :-) looking forward to trying it next week.

Well, having ordered off CC three times now i think it's time i used a discount code so if somebody would kindly pass this to me i would be pleased. Ordered their mystery coffee on Tues, delivered on wed :-) looking forward to trying it next week.
PM sent