Glenn

Reporting Spam

Occasionally human spammers get past our registration process and will post spam

Report using Browser

Please use the Report Post icon (near the Thanks and Like buttons) to notify the Moderators and myself of the spam so that we can remove it

The Report Post icon is a triangle with an ! in it

Report using Tapatalk

To report post on Tapatalk, tap post to highlight, then the three vertical dots top right of screen (next to the share icon) to find the option.

Do Not Reply

Please DO NOT reply or comment in the thread, and DO NOT use the @ feature to notify me - as both of these result in extra work to close down the thread and ban the spammer

The consequence of replying in the thread or using the @ feature is that during the extra steps required to remove the post we could press the wrong button and your account could be deleted by accident...

Edited by Glenn

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Gentle reminder:

Please DO NOT reply or comment in the thread, and DO NOT use the @ feature to notify me - as both of these result in extra work to close down the thread and ban the spammer

The consequence of replying in the thread or using the @ feature is that during the extra steps required to remove the post we could press the wrong button and your account could be deleted by accident...

Reminder: Do not rely to spam. Simply use Report Post icon

Replying to spam or commenting on the thread puts your account at risk of deletion by accident!

It's not worth the risk or hassle

Updated with information on how to report on Tapatalk

Reminder: Do not rely to spam. Simply use Report Post icon

Replying to spam or commenting on the thread puts your account at risk of deletion by accident!

It's not worth the risk or hassle

But on the bright side, you won't make the mistake again :whistle:

The 'Report Post' icon notifies all the mods (we get an email) so even if we are offline, we know when the button is pressed (if we get email on our phones for eg)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Reminder:

Do not interact with those suspected of spamming

Click Report Post and the Mods will take care of the rest

Replying means you have a very high likelihood of also being removed accidentally

Reminder:

Do not reply to a spam post

Please flag for an Admins attention

All Admins receive an email to notify them that a post has been flagged

If you reply there is a chance your account could be accidentally closed or deleted when the controls are applied