Coffee Forums banner

Highly motivated individual looking for coffee industry experience

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Scotford 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,

Apologies if this is not the right place to post this thread. Any recommendations for additional sites to use to reach as many people as possible would be much appreciated.

Pro-active, resourceful and highly motivated individual looking for work within the coffee industry. Whether in a fledgling or established coffee shop (or mobile unit), Import/export of raw materials or somewhere else in the sourcing, roasting and distribution process, I am open to discussing a variety of opportunities.

On returning from two years travelling across Europe, Asia and Australia I want to focus on an industry that I have a real interest and passion for. As such, I am happy to discuss working in a volunteer capacity for accommodation and meals in the beginning, but am also open to more formal arrangements anywhere worldwide.

I have varied experience across retail, hospitality and recruitment, as well as a sociable and personable approach with customers, clients and suppliers. I have good people skills and enjoy working in a sociable environment.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Chris Davis

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.