SOLD - 2009 Gaggia Classic

Steamwand upgrade courtesy of Gaggiamanualservice and OPV set to 9bar.

Included are double and single baskets, double spout PF, DIY naked PF, 57mm tamper, milk jug with milk thermometer.

Condition is excellent and was fully serviced 9 month ago with regular backflushing and some descaling. Usual marks on driptray and cup warming plate.

Asking price is £150 + P&P/courier or collection from Teesside. a08ee7633e63eb5a78d9300ca196b733.jpg905918b9612729037b1bf6c5d5a443c1.jpg8677cd25f40d3c7f6f983eca04bd886c.jpg

Also available is a Iberital MC2 for the complete starter kit, £80+p&p.

Edited by risky
Machine sold.

Wega Mini Nova (refurbed) - Fiorenzato F5 - Made By Knock Heft 585 tamper - 17g La Marzocco Precision Basket

Hi Tom,

I've already got a Classic, but I'm interested in the MC2. Is it a doserless one?

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Keith,

The MC2 is indeed doserless, however, bot going to be able to sell until the classic goes. Are you in a rush for it?

Tom

Wega Mini Nova (refurbed) - Fiorenzato F5 - Made By Knock Heft 585 tamper - 17g La Marzocco Precision Basket

Hey Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Not in too much of a rush, no. I've been going for around three years without a grinder, a little longer won't hurt.

Keith.

Forgot to mention that this also has the larger solenoid upgrade.

This is a perfect machine, with all required mods and upgrades.

Hi, would you sell the machine and grinder as a package?

I am based is Redcar so would be able to collect.

Cheers ross

Hi, would you sell the machine and grinder as a package?

I am based is Redcar so would be able to collect.

Cheers ross

Hi Ross,

Selling them both together would be the ideal, but think it's probably correct to give keith first refusal. Would you still consider the machine without the grinder or is it a deal breaker?

Perhaps a mod could advise if this is the correct course of action?

Cheers,

Tom

Would be looking at £80 for the grinder.

Under a year old. Excellent condition, no bumps, bruises, cracks or otherwise.

47f3ae00c2398e7600b9154ae46a3e1b.jpg

Hi Ross,

Selling them both together would be the ideal, but think it's probably correct to give keith first refusal. Would you still consider the machine without the grinder or is it a deal breaker?

Perhaps a mod could advise if this is the correct course of action?

Cheers,

Tom

Forum rules say the first person to offer the asking price gets the item.

You've stated you want £150 for the Classic and £80 for the grinder.

So we're looking at £230+p&p unless you are going to offer the package at a different rate.

First to make an offer at asking price gets.

Hi All, interested in the classic, might be my best option from which to baseline the new wake up juice factory. Depends on what hits the bank on Monday coming. If Keith is okay with that we can work out the details by PM? It will need postal since I am East Yorkshire based.

£200 is a little short of what Im after. Any other offers?

Grinder isn't a year old and machine is in perfect order, fully serviced under a year ago and regularly backflushed/used with soft water.

Offer withdrawn, managed to get a slightly better grinder

Edited by Hairy_Hogg

Mr LSOL - November offering here -> Clicky <-

Hey,

Sorry for my belated reply.

If it's more convenient for you to sell them as a package, I think you should.

Otherwise, I'm still happy to offer the asking price for the grinder.

Keith

I can go to £210 for both if that's any better?

Still a little low for both together for me.

Would you be interested in the machine alone?

As selling the two together is preferred the deal will go to person making offer closest to the asking price.

Otherwise will be happy to split when an offer for the machine comes in.

Happy to offer £120 for the Classic inc shipping to UK on a 24 hour courier insured if that's of interest.

I can go to £210 for both if that's any better?

£220 and it's yours!

I only wanted to pay £200 so at £210 that's my highest. I understand if you want to hold out for more.

Cheers

Ross

Happy to offer £120 for the Classic inc shipping to UK on a 24 hour courier insured if that's of interest.

Thanks for the offer, too low afraid.

I only wanted to pay £200 so at £210 that's my highest. I understand if you want to hold out for more.

Cheers

Ross

Ah well, thanks for the offer.

Ah well, thanks for the offer.

I will leave my offer on the table if you change your mind.

Ross

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)