Jon

@Emily found a work colleague is in to coffee like me, he has a sage, doesnt do too much but knows a good coffee as his friend has a decent 🥴

We have now started trying coffee local to work.

So far we have returned 2 drinks

Disgusting, nearlly offered My services to make their coffee for them 🤣

The best so far was a vegan cafe 'meat is dead' espresso was nice just flavour was a bit flat, but nice. Due to being vegan I had almond milk which added a big twist to my latte and I really enjoyed it. 

We have a sicilian place to try next.

Though shamefully, mc Donald's is winning with £1.50 for a flat white because all the others are £3.00-3.60 🤦‍♂️ and we can both make better at home 🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tinkstar said:

Disgusting, nearlly offered My services to make their coffee for them 🤣

Hahaha yes I felt like taking them back and giving them some advice 😂

There should perhaps be a thread for worst coffee experiences. Along with tasting notes like ashtray.

My worst coffee ever that I still recall to this day was at Belton House National Trust where I asked for a coffee and they misheard me and thought I said “I will have a cup of the water you used to soak the frying pan please”.

• Like 1

Apart from Starbucks...I thought the charcoal roast/taste was a thing of the past...perhaps not. I can imagine the factories that roast these beans must have made it a fine art to get them totally black without catching fire.

CFUK, the biggest, best and most friendly forum in the UK...with a wealth of knowledge among its many members.