Fevmeister

NotNeutral Cups Bulk Buy

Anyone interested? The current 10% discount code seems like a good opportunity to bulk buy, I know a lot of members have expressed a desire to get involved.

Last time a member in london (Jeebs) very generously collected monies, went to pick up then posted out and charged pro-rata

just want to gauge interest and hopefully then move onto a firm order

Group Buy Rules: read before posting in this thread

"By participating in this Group Buy all participants agree to release Coffee Forums UK, its Owners, Administrators, Moderators or any other staff of any and all liability and waive all rights I may have under all laws and governing bodies. By posting in this thread you agree you are entering a binding contract between the Organiser and the Participant."

Im in leeds not london for collection, so i wouldnt be the best person to 'organise' or be the official 'organiser'

Edited by Fevmeister

Anyone interested? The current 10% discount code seems like a good opportunity to bulk buy, I know a lot of members have expressed a desire to get involved.

Last time a member in london (Jeebs) very generously collected monies, went to pick up then posted out and charged pro-rata

just want to gauge interest and hopefully then move onto a firm order

You may well know, but you'll need to do this in the Group Buy section...

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

Moved to Group Buy thread. Please read the rules for group buys before proceeding.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

I'm interested in 6oz and maybe even 8oz sizes. Probably a pair of each or four of one size depending on how many other members are interested.

Im after

3 x 5oz flat whites

1 x 8oz latte

2 x espresso

Need to top up my collection to have 4 of each :coffee:

If you measure what you can fit into a 5oz notNeutral cup, it's not much over 4oz which is a tad on the small size imo for flat white. Hence why I personally would opt for 6oz. Having said that if everyone is only interested in 5oz over 6oz then I'd play along.

If you measure what you can fit into a 5oz notNeutral cup, it's not much over 4oz which is a tad on the small size imo for flat white. Hence why I personally would opt for 6oz. Having said that if everyone is only interested in 5oz over 6oz then I'd play along.

I'll change my 3x 5oz for 3x 6oz in that case then. How many do you want? Any other sizes?

At the minute:

4 x 6oz

2 x 8oz (thinking on these as too big for flat whites and wondering if I'll actually make lattes or cappuccinos and actually use this size?)

At the minute:

4 x 6oz

2 x 8oz (thinking on these as too big for flat whites and wondering if I'll actually make lattes or cappuccinos and actually use this size?)

I have a few of the 8ozs and they're a really good size, bang on for a smaller latte

Out of all of the different cups I own, the style and handle on a notNeutral is my personal favourite.

330a9cdc653c351cca4492e19a24e703.jpg

5oz cup

Empty that into a measuring jug and see if it shows as 5oz because it didn't when I checked. Forget now if it was just under 4.5oz and the other one I checked (Foundry d'Ancap) was even less than that. Or vice versa.

I'd trust scales over a measuring jug any day of the week.

Wouldn't a cup capacity be quoted as fluid oz? If it's oz doesn't it depend what liquid you put in to its weight? Not that 5 fluid oz of coffee v 5 fluid oz of water weighs that much different.

[ATTACH]16046[/ATTACH]

What are the likely savings?

I would be interested in 3 of the 6oz cups for flatties. £9 individually = £27, less 10%= £24.30. Free delivery with a few other bits and bobs to get the order up to £50 (not hard!)

buy 6 and the price drops to £7 = £21, less 10% = £18.90. Assuming £3-4 for group buy organiser to repackage and send on then we are looking at pretty small savings here.

I'm not saying that it isn't a goer, but having organised a group buy before I know that there is quite a bit of effort that goes into it and just wanted to make sure it would be worth it.

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

Measured the capacity of a 5oz notNeutral again and my mistake it is pretty much 5oz. The marking on a Pyrex glass jug that I was mistakingly thinking was 4.5oz was in fact a notch for 5oz which a numeral beside it. My bad!

I think personally I'd still prefer 6oz cups as I find 5oz a tad small.

I can't find a link to the cups so I know what I'm looking at! Can anyone provide this? Do they come in just white, or are other colours available too?

Brewtus Dual Boiler, La Pav Pro, Mazzer SJ

I can't find a link to the cups so I know what I'm looking at! Can anyone provide this? Do they come in just white, or are other colours available too?

Here you go.

Only available from CoffeeHit in White.

Just wanted to say I'm no longer looking at the espresso cups so my order is now

2x 5oz

4x 8oz

No one else interested in these cups? Had a lovely flat white from a notNeutral cup in Laynes espresso just the other day...

The 10% discount (10OFFCOFFEEHIT) has expired btw!

New code for £5 discount on orders £50+ (FIVEOFF)

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)