destiny

Group Buy - Gaggia Brass Shower plate Holder & IMS 200um shower screen

Can I get in on this now?

I know i missed the date but I think the last update says you have 3 screens left?

I'd take the set if theres one going. Else the screen alone fits into the original classic holder plate right?

Can I get in on this now?

I know i missed the date but I think the last update says you have 3 screens left?

I'd take the set if theres one going. Else the screen alone fits into the original classic holder plate right?

Yes it does fit into the original holder.

@destiny just realised I never replied to say this arrived last Monday, fitted no problem. Thanks very much for organising this!

@coffeefalafel, sorry but all the brass holders are gone, so it is only a screen I can sell you.

These are £11.50 with 2nd class recorded delivery. 1st class will probably be £12 altogether, but would need to check.

::: Fracino Cherub ::: Fiorenzato F5 ::: Torr 58.6mm ::: VST 18g basket :::

Awaiting: Arduino upgrade on Gaggia Classic, some skills ;)

Hi destiny i'd take a screen if you have any left. pm me with payment details.

What's the point...it'll only change soon!

@Glenn, as the main group buy is finished, I will follow the main For Sale rules here to save on opening another topic.

1 of 3 remaining screens now sold to GCGlasgow - PM with details sent.

@coffeefalafel, sorry but all the brass holders are gone, so it is only a screen I can sell you.

These are £11.50 with 2nd class recorded delivery. 1st class will probably be £12 altogether, but would need to check.

Ill take one please.

@GCGlasgow, can you please let me know when I can expect a payment? @coffeefalafel, I am afraid you are a bit late.. the other two were sold in a separate topic here

http://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?26286-SOLD-IMS-200um-shower-screen-for-Gaggia-Classic

Apologies!

Sorry will pay just now I read other thread wrong and thought they had been sold.

Kai, bclarke, GCGlasgow,

I am terribly sorry but I had a hectic week and didn't get a chance to send these.

I will make sure that they are posted first thing tomorrow so hopefully they will be with you on Saturday or Monday at the latest.

Apart from above - I haven't heard from Gingerneil and Resurrection about your parcels - have they arrived ok or would you like me to look into this?

No probs, thanks for letting us know.

Received mines today, Thanks @destiny. Has anyone noticed if the grind has to be adjusted after fitting this?

No difference in ground for me, but i have found my puck is soppy and I can't leave the portafilter on when steaming otherwise it pressurises. Possibly due to the brass retaining more heat, or the screen getting clogged when the solenoid activates

My screen arrived in Bulgaria. Many thanks! Unfortunately I'm in the process of moving so I won't be able to install it any time soon..

I'm finally back and my set is here waiting for me I haven't fitted yet but many thanks to destiny for running the group buy :act-up:

Expobar brewtus IV, Mazzer Royal ti burrs, Mazzer s.j, Torr 58.4 ti flat goldfinger, Torr 58.4 flat walnut, 20g VST,

Forgot to say mine had arrived and I've installed it easypeasy. Seems a bit of a shame that it's not visible on the machine, lovely looking bit of brass!

Well, this would mean all the bits and bobs have now been paid and delivered to everyone who participated and we could close the thread.

Thank you again to all who made it possible by showing interest and participating.

Is there a complete set left.

Pre 2015 Gaggia Classic, OPV Mod, Rachio Silva wand mod. Motta 58mm Tamper, Expobar HC-600-ODG Grinder Ghetto modded

Everything Else Stock but could be tempted with a gauge and PID.

Retired = Modded Grundwerk Hand Grinder.

(O)= I =(O)

Sorry, long gone - see one post before yours.