tdaawg

Shiny £6 K30 mini hopper

Looks similar to the one made by Kilner for funnelling jam into jars. What size is the opening at the bottom out of interest?

The Andrew James branded jam funnel is very similar. At its opening it is just a shade less than 58mm. I haven't measured with callipers but would estimate its 56mm.

Its available on Amazon for £3.99 plus £1.99 why not just call it £6 but those 2 pence make a difference.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0076YBJ6M/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1438287563&sr=1&keywords=andrew+james+jam+funnel

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

Office | Sowden Joe 4 cup | Rhino Handgrinder

Looks similar to the one made by Kilner for funnelling jam into jars. What size is the opening at the bottom out of interest?

Kilner has a much smaller opening.

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

Office | Sowden Joe 4 cup | Rhino Handgrinder

It is a bit late, S.D. on a K30 is no good. ;-)

02-10-16 Eeklo Belgium, I'm on it with my great coffees for the second time <first time!="">

The biggest outside Flea market from Vlaanderen 1400 stands

Sales flap open; 08:00 www.facebook.com/A3koffie < My coffee-trailer >

!! I Love CoffeeForums UK !!

</first>

The funnel by Waitrose is not offered anymore

Edited by gherop

The Kilner has a 150mm diameter top and 50mm diameter bottom. To fit over the EK43 you have to grind a few slits and either put some tape around to protect the grinder or accept that you'll scratch the paint a bit fitting it (I realise this is a K30 thread).

Home: Sage Dual Boiler, Probat EK43 & Feldgind

Work: Sage Dual Boiler & Niche Zero