Sign in to follow this  
Cana

Lever espresso machine

Looking to buy a lever. Would love to buy a Gaggia, but i'll consider others.

Also will consider them with missing parts/ in need of restoration. :)

Gaggia TS, Mazzer SJ, Rave coffee, flat tamper purple Royal 58.34

Please feel free to join up with the new Gaggia TS facebook group, where you may share your setup and talk about your experiences on how you came across your Gaggia TS.

Might be an idea to give a budget range. Good luck with the hunt.

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

Have a couple of la pavonis that need a little attention.

AKA Toffee chips

Looking to buy a lever. Would love to buy a Gaggia, but i'll consider others.

Also will consider them with missing parts/ in need of restoration. :)

I might be wrong here, but I'm sure I've read that La Pavoni made the Gaggia lever machines?

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I might be wrong here, but I'm sure I've read that La Pavoni made the Gaggia lever machines?
They did yes. They made them under the name Gaggia Factory. :) Very common practice among companies to do this type of thing. Similar to when a phone company employs another phone company to make the screen for a certain phone.

Please feel free to join up with the new Gaggia TS facebook group, where you may share your setup and talk about your experiences on how you came across your Gaggia TS.

Have a couple of la pavonis that need a little attention.

A la pavoni would be perfect, could you send me a few pictures of them to me please? Looking for one that will fit in the 9-12 inch gap between my SJ and my Gaggia TS.

One would certainly fit, they're smaller than a Classic (not taking into account the lever sticking out that is).

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

A la pavoni would be perfect, could you send me a few pictures of them to me please? Looking for one that will fit in the 9-12 inch gap between my SJ and my Gaggia TS.

Yes will do but will have to be tuesday

AKA Toffee chips

If you get a La Pavoni, the Gaggia will gather dust. My Classic has been moved into a corner out of the way, and I hate to say it, but will probably be going at some point (as my other half has hinted a few times..)

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)