IGNORED

Please Recommend Me a Hasbean Coffee for Aeropress

Dallah

Normally I buy "all purpose" beans that work well both as espresso and in the Aeropress for the occasional brewed coffee. I haven't tried anything from Hasbean yet and would like to. They have so many beans, I'm not sure what to choose. As a guide, I did really enjoy the Rocko Mountain from Foundry once I "mastered" it as an Aeropress. So something in that ballpark wouldn't be bad.

Something sweet and fruity, maybe even floral.

Coffee. Because sarcastic humour is wrong. 

Thanks. Being my normal self, I have asked for advice and then ignored it, so apologies for wasting your time.

I've had a dig through and going to try Malawi Msese Nyika Geisha Washed. It sounds really good and I have a tenuous link to Malawi. My mother was delivered by the first president of Malawi (Dr. Hastings Banda) when he was practicing medicine in North Shields. Will probably get two bags to try it both brewed and as an espresso.

Coffee. Because sarcastic humour is wrong. 

Thanks. Being my normal self, I have asked for advice and then ignored it, so apologies for wasting your time.

I've had a dig through and going to try Malawi Msese Nyika Geisha Washed. It sounds really good and I have a tenuous link to Malawi. My mother was delivered by the first president of Malawi (Dr. Hastings Banda) when he was practicing medicine in North Shields. Will probably get two bags to try it both brewed and as an espresso.

the malawai is lovely