GNL

FOR SALE: Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster 101A 240V with Large Chaff Collector - Black

For sale. Used but in perfect working order.

http://www.bellabarista.co.uk/gene-cafe-coffee-roaster-101a-240v-with-large-chaff-collector-black.html

Looking for £290 for the roaster alone or £310 together with a load of new sealable / valved 250g coffee bags and some decent greens purchased from Has Bean.

Collection only from near Brentwood in Essex.

Thanks.

i have around 4kg of has bean green beens to include with this. i am also 90% certain i have the original box and paperwork but will check in the shed later and confirm should anyone be interested. cheers.

I can do collection for this in the City of London (Moorgate, Liverpool Street, Bank area) as well as near Brentwood if that interests anyone. And I would take £280 which will include the roaster, the large chaff collector, around 50 sealable & vented black 250g coffee bags and around 4kg of green beans from Has Bean. Quite a deal!

That is a great deal!!

Someone snap this up, used mine for over a year and once you get your head around what you're trying to achieve, these are great little roasters!!

Twitter @Froggystyle

Right - in a desperate last ditch attempt to sell this beast I will offer it at £270. Last call.... Thanks.

thanks for that. i bought it from bella barista in october 2013. it has not had much usage - perfect working condition. cheers.

I paid £330 for my genecafe brand new and think it's worth every penny, so this is a great deal at £270.

thanks for the interest. if you want it, let me know. just fyi, I have found the original packaging so it will come boxed.

as you have found the original packaging, would you consider posting?

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

hi - would be difficult because (A) not all of the polystyrene is there (so the box would rattle and the roasting chamber is made of glass) and (B) there is no space in the packaging for the Has Bean greens or the coffee bags. would therefore recommend collection from Brentwood. thanks.

Okay - bit too far for me and travel costs would push it up to similar cost to new.

Best of luck with the sale. Looks like the go-to bit of kit for the home enthusiast and a well priced package.

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

Okay - bit too far for me and travel costs would push it up to similar cost to new.

Best of luck with the sale. Looks like the go-to bit of kit for the home enthusiast and a well priced package.

Cheers.

Hi

Do you still have your Gene Café for sale?

Hi

Do you still have your Gene Café for sale?

Yes, it's still here, boxed and waiting for a new home. Same terms as above - £270 for roaster with large chaff collector, some spare greens from HasBean and some black coffee bags. Collection in person near Brentwood in Essex. Cheers.

Hi

Would you take £250 for the roaster? She who must be obeyed sets the toy spending budget im afraid. If it helps, I don't require the beans and bags. Cheers

Hi

Would you take £250 for the roaster? She who must be obeyed sets the toy spending budget im afraid. If it helps, I don't require the beans and bags. Cheers

Sorry - no. I have come down quite a bit from my initial ask to £270 and I don't want to go to £250. Would prefer to hang on to it at that price. Thanks.

No worries. Thank you for getting back to me.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)