Canyon fodder

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Amazing offer with a cool code to boot. Great work Lee and Callum! Can't wait for the new season one, oh wait I can I've just bought a bargain kilo of the current one :-D

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

So, the new Rocko is taking a little bit longer than we anticipated to get ready. I'm sure that we're close now - the latest profile will be ready for testing this weekend. I'm sorry to those that have been waiting eagerly and ask you to just bear with us a little longer - I'm completely confident that people will be happy with the results, it's great coffee. We will have a new Colombian ready for sale any time now, just waiting for the labels to arrive - it should be available before the end of the week.

In the meantime, we have decided to release a limited quantity of our current Rocko Mountain with 50% off. The code to enter at checkout is 'rockbottomrocko' - it is applicable to 1kg of Rocko Mountain only and will work for 50 orders. Thanks for your patience all.

Jeez. Ordered a kilo of this just 2 days ago for the very first time. :(

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

thanks lee, that is an absolute bargain! just ordered a kilo. looking forward to trying the new rm when it comes out and the new colombian.

Wow, thanks Lee! I've been trying to decide whether to order now or wait for the new batch, so the offer has clinched it.

Wait, so does this mean the Rocko I had about a month ago will be replaced with something else?! I definitely need to place one last order before it goes!

Yes it will be replaced with more Rocko

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Oh. Are you sure!? That's terribly kind - I guarantee I'll be back!

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

I'll refund the discount to you Jon. It would be too harsh to miss out by a couple of days.

very classy!

Any tips on rest time before tucking in?

Any tips on rest time before tucking in?

I prefer to sit back, read a little bit of news from various sources, maybe have a look at coffeeforums and then make a drink - does that help? :-D.

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Wait, so does this mean the Rocko I had about a month ago will be replaced with something else?! I definitely need to place one last order before it goes!

There will be a new crop of the Rocko - even better from what I've heard.

Jus bought a kilo on special. My coffee machine doesn't come until Friday next week, I will get through approx 350g per week. What's the best way to store it? Will the last bag still be ok to use after 3 weeks if I separate the kg to 300g bags?

Edited by Tigermad

Jus bought a kilo on special. My coffee machine doesn't come until Friday next week, I will get through approx 350g per week. What's the best way to store it? Will the last bag still be ok to use after 3 weeks if I separate the kg to 300g bags?

Yeah, it'll be fine for three weeks after roasting. I find that most beans start to deteriorate after around then though but I'm spoils as a result of always having fresh beans so I rarely have them beyond two weeks old. Maybe others will be able to give you a better idea with this particular bean. In terms of storage, just re-seal the bag. Don't put in fridge, just somewhere dark and not too warm is ideal.

Yeah, it'll be fine for three weeks after roasting. I find that most beans start to deteriorate after around then though but I'm spoils as a result of always having fresh beans so I rarely have them beyond two weeks old. Maybe others will be able to give you a better idea with this particular bean. In terms of storage, just re-seal the bag. Don't put in fridge, just somewhere dark and not too warm is ideal.

Thanks. When will this batch have been roasted?

It'll be roasted this afternoon. The front page of our website always has the next roast date at the top.

Something a lot of other Roasters could learn from!

I hate having to dig about on a Roaster's site to to try and find out when it will actually be roasted.

Ordered!

Thanks

Russ

Expobar Dual Leva, Aeropress, Mazzer Super Jolly, Mazzer Major, Niche Zero.

Ordered a kilo and thanks Lee, really enjoyed it last time and hopefully will last long enough to run back to back with the upcoming batch!

Quality and once again cracking example of forum / business interaction.

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 113Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..