Canyon fodder

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Very much, there's a couple of threads on their stuff.

They roast some banging beans, definitely worth a go, had a few if their roasts atvthe recent forum day

AKA Toffee chips

Pretty well used on here and site sponsors also.

What's the point...it'll only change soon!

Their roasts are stunning…it does depend upon what you like, of course.

Hi as new to the forum , its a reasonable question to ask , if you don't ask , how else are you meant to know ...

There is lots of positive feedback from people who used their coffee.

They are a quality roaster, of course depends on what your taste preferences are . Have a look at their site , if so you see coffee that you like the tasting notes of them give them a go would be my advice . Pm them on here for a discount code before you order from them ( check the site sponsor link or the rotating banners )

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

I've had 3 of their beans recently. Each one a cracker. Depends of course on your taste preferences.

Mr Boots nailed it. They're good roasters, and that's the great thing about the forum, ask anything and someone will know. I've just finished a bag of their Rocko mountain reserve Yirgacheffe which was a cracking bean, but as boots says it also comes down to personal taste. Give them a go.

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

I really like them too. I'm just finishing their Kenya Rungeto Co-op which I really rated.

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

I really like them too. I'm just finishing their Kenya Rungeto Co-op which I really rated.

Wasn't sure that would work as espresso, it's pretty sharp but i liked it and it made an incredible flat white

Also worth checking their post in the beans section - offer to forum members where you can get a discount code on their beans

And yes - I've had a few beans from Foundry and enjoyed them all

a grinder a lever and some beans

Really dig Foundry, they keep it simple with a couple of well roasted and tasty coffee's.

DE1Pro, EK43 SSP, bloody tasty coffee!

GrindScience.com - My blog of coffee related ramblings

I actually have a "order 1kg of Rocko Mountain" reoccurring reminder in my Outlook calendar. :)

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

I actually have a "order 1kg of Rocko Mountain" reoccurring reminder in my Outlook calendar. :)

And when they run out, as they surely will?

Great guys at Foundry and beans are awesome. They are also very friendly and helpful. If you ask any questions, they are always there to help. I won't be the first to say this but the Rocko Mountain is brilliant. So brilliant I fear they may run out. So please don't buy the Rocko Mountain. Leave it all for Jeebsy and me. :-)

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

Office | Sowden Joe 4 cup | Rhino Handgrinder

and when they run out, as they surely will?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

Office | Sowden Joe 4 cup | Rhino Handgrinder

I will have to find something slightly less addictive.

Maybe crystal meth

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

Yirgs are coming back into season i think, hopefully they have enough to last through

I have a business requirement for these beans, its unfair for the rest of you to use them all up for home drinking.

Wasn't sure that would work as espresso, it's pretty sharp but i liked it and it made an incredible flat white

I really liked it as an espresso, a bit of a curve ball I admit. Nice pulled slightly longer. I liked it brewed too

I really liked it as an espresso, a bit of a curve ball I admit. Nice pulled slightly longer. I liked it brewed too

It's amazing as brewed

It's amazing as brewed

I've only tried it in an Aeropress or Sowdens using a porlex but thought it was pretty dam good.

I always thought I only really liked so called darker roasts but the skill and care taken by Callum and Lee and their skill in finding the correct roast for the correct beans has re-educated or stared to re-educate the way I look at beans/roasts/roasters.

Completely agree, Foundry and Hasbean have opened me up to lighter roasts from a die hard dark roast fan.

It's amazing as brewed

Works as straight espresso, brewed and with milk. Few beans manage all three.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

I just ordered a Kilo of their Rocko Mountain which I sampled as a brewed drink at the forum day. Can't wait to have it as espresso. I previously had a kilo of the Rwandan and it was easy to dial in and absolutely delicious