:good:Kudos to Coffeehit, who delivered my red splat tamping mat and tamp stand inside of 36 hours, far surpassing their quoted delivery of 2-5 working days. well done to them, and thanks for the discount too...

Gaggia Classic with OPV mod and Steam wand mod Mazzer mini French Press Aeropress

I'd like to ask for a new subscriber discount from Coffeehit, but I don't know how to personal message them, as the member search does not find "coffeehit", so how do I ask?

Kindly advise?

Sage DB, Sage Grinder, Sage knock box (boring, boring, sorry) but new Knock heft 585

@Drusy

Only current discount I'm aware of is using code: FIVEOFF (£5 discount on orders over £50 excluding vat).

Often if you browse on the coffehit site and then go to close it, a discount code pops up.

In other words @Drusy - there is no special deal for Forum members - even the recent discount on the Brewista scales was open to anyone that either knew about it or went on the site to buy some at the right time to pick up the discount (and that was well signposted on here).

Often if you browse on the coffehit site and then go to close it, a discount code pops up.

That code used to be 10% off using code: 10OFFCOFFEEHIT but has now been changed to £5 off a £50 excluding cat spend using code: FIVEOFF.

Another thumbs up for Coffeehit. Ordered 3 cups from them 4pm, they were dispatched 50 minutes later and arrived a day and half later. One was broken in transit, email sent explaining. Prompt reply saying replacement on its way. Nice service.

Another thumbs up for Coffeehit. Ordered 3 cups from them 4pm, they were dispatched 50 minutes later and arrived a day and half later. One was broken in transit, email sent explaining. Prompt reply saying replacement on its way. Nice service.

Their service is top quality but their website is prone to cocking up

Their mobile site on ipad and iphone is poor too

If you want to see the pop up for discount i would suggest deleting your cookies from your browser

They also upgraded my shipping option free of charge (ordered first class, got it as 24 or 48 hours delivery). Great guys.

Always had great experience with these guys. Bought some mazzer burrs online and arranged to collect. Went to what I found out was their old premesis to collect, and had my phone knicked on the way. Emailed to suggest they should change their location details on their google business page and went through the sorry tale, they posted the burrs to me, 'next day' for free!! Very pleased with that outcome and made me a commited customer for the foreseeable.

One more happy customer. I bought a 3-cup Chemex, lid and filters from them a few days ago, and as I paid more than £50 for the lot, I got free shipping and the FIVEOFF discount. One lesson though: the £5 discount applies to the cost of the items less VAT, and as the prices are listed with VAT included, you have to subtract the amount shown when you check out to make sure you are above the £50 limit on untaxed prices. Otherwise the discount coupon won't work. As in all my previous dealings with them, everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I am also pleased with their ever-expanding line of accessories, which includes a good selection of quality items such as IMS baskets and Ancap cups.

Matt

Londinium 1, Monolith Flat, Pharos, Lido 3, Chemex, Gene Café, Atago Barista

Excellent customer service from coffee hit

A really helpful post sale attitude

Much appreciated

Another happy Coffeehit customer. I bought a Brewista SmartPour Kettle with Temperature Gauge in April which developed a fault a couple of weeks ago (only registering 80c when water was boiling). One email later replacement lid and temperature gauge in the post. Arrived next day wrapped in a Coffeehit tote bag. Nice gesture.

A big thumbs up to Coffee Hit from me.

Bought a grinder last year (no prizes for guessing which) that unfortunately didn't last long before issues arose. The issue being it bricked.

Despite long delays on my side with communication and returning the grinder they recently gave me a no quibble full refund on the faulty item.

Top notch.

Great experience with CoffeeHit today. Took delivery of a Hario V60 glass server, which I purchased at a heavily discounted price via Coffeehit's eBay. The server arrived broken so I took a photo and sent an email asking for a replacement if possible. Another server has been dispatched via next day delivery with an apology. From receipt of the server to a replacement being sent and a tracking number being emailed to me was SIX MINUTES! How good is that?! I've used Coffeehit a few times in the past, always been really great, so happy to have another positive experience.

Another happy CoffeeHit purchaser: I bought a Baratza Virtuoso from them, but after ~9 months it packed up (poor wiring, arcing on the terminals to the motors)

Sent a full report + pictures to them, half expecting some procedural nightmare, but a shipping-paid box turned up next working day, and it was back with replaced internals within the week.

I was impressed, much less stressful than I feared.

Used coffeehit a couple of times for smaller items/accessories, quick to reply and ship. Would be very happy to use again and no doubt will.

I picked up a Barazta Forte yesterday; I asked if they had some old beans round and they threw my several kilos. Whilst roasted a couple months back it still taste outstanding (considering!).