Hedgehog1979

One more Classic Pressure gauge available.

Just finished with it and have posted it on to Phil A. Apologies for the hold up. I think @mattyb240 is next followed by star fangled nut and Ryan m

Just finished with it and have posted it on to Phil A. Apologies for the hold up. I think @mattyb240 is next followed by star fangled nut and Ryan m

Awesome thanks

Hi please could I add my name to the list, I've posted on another thread as well so if I make any progress on that one I'll post here to make sure I don't end up with two.

Gaggia Classic 2007 | Sage Smart Grinder Pro

Hi please could I add my name to the list, I've posted on another thread as well so if I make any progress on that one I'll post here to make sure I don't end up with two.

Likewise! Please add me too :)

I'd be interested in having the gauge when next available..

Thanks..

Hey Phil A, just wondering if your nearly finished with this yet?

Regards,

Matt

Be great to be next on the list if possible..

Cheers!

Sorry to keep others waiting. I have been away for Easter, and now need to get my hands on 17mm wrench!

Will be quick as I can - thanks for your patience.

Phil

Sorry to keep others waiting. I have been away for Easter, and now need to get my hands on 17mm wrench!

Will be quick as I can - thanks for your patience.

Phil

Good luck! Can't wait to do mine after!

Hi Matty,

Finally found the wrench and adjusted - much better!

If you PM your address, I'll pop in post on Monday.

Regards

Phil

Hi Matty,

Finally found the wrench and adjusted - much better!

If you PM your address, I'll pop in post on Monday.

Regards

Phil

Thanks so much, PM on its way!

I'm next in the queue on for the gauge available in another thread so please disregard my request here.

Turns out the gauge from the other thread isn't quite functioning correctly. Could I be added back in the queue again? I think I'm next after mattyb240 is finished with it.

Turns out the gauge from the other thread isn't quite functioning correctly. Could I be added back in the queue again? I think I'm next after mattyb240 is finished with it.

All finished and adjusted! Thanks for the opportunity to set mine right. It was over 14 bar originally.

@star-dangled-nut can you send me your address and I can get it posted asap around work.

Great to hear all the success. I think I'm next on the list after you, star-fangled-nut - Let me know when you're done and I'll send my address. Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering if I could be included in the queue for this? I can PM address on request. Cheers.

All finished and adjusted! Thanks for the opportunity to set mine right. It was over 14 bar originally.

@star-dangled-nut can you send me your address and I can get it posted asap around work.

That's my details sent over now.

Thanks,

Paul

Great to hear all the success. I think I'm next on the list after you, star-fangled-nut - Let me know when you're done and I'll send my address. Thanks!

I'll get it sent over to you as soon as I'm finished with it Ryan.

Hi, I'm a newbie and I am interested I carrying out the OPV adjustment and wondering how to go about joining the queue for the pressure gauge? Cheers.

Hi Guys

I have a Classic in the office now.

Can you add me to the Queue after hippy_dude

Thanks

Aaron

Profitec 700 | Compak E8

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)