Hedgehog1979

One more Classic Pressure gauge available.

No longer required, many thanks Ian

Gaggia Classic (silva wand & large solenoid), VST 18g, MBK 585 tamper, IMS shower screen, handground grinder (modded to allow me to attach a power drill). Pitched in for the Niche Zero too

Asgross,

Please PM your Details to Ian Clayton who will send the gauge on.

Apex, I'm afraid I can't add you to the list at the moment. The "Pay it Forward" forum is (in my view at least) to help out other forum members and I consider this to be active contributors. At the moment your one and only post is the request to borrow the gauge. I'll be happy to add you at a later time if this situation changes.

Gaggia Classic with Silvia wand and OPV mod, IMS Shower screen, 18g VST Basket. Eureka Mignon

Can i have an update as to where the gauge is please?

ian, did you post to asgross??

Gaggia Classic with Silvia wand and OPV mod, IMS Shower screen, 18g VST Basket. Eureka Mignon

Hi

Yes Ian sent me the gague

Thanks

I've changed pressure

I'm out of UK for a few days

Alan

Hi Asgross - I'd like to adjust the OPV on my gaggia classic which im restoring, could I be added to the list and have the portafilter sent on?

Cheers - Ora

Ignore that, just realised its just the gauge and not the whole portafilter. My portafilter has two holes so this wont work unfortunately :starving:

Ignore that, just realised its just the gauge and not the whole portafilter. My portafilter has two holes so this wont work unfortunately :starving:

What do you mean it has 'two holes'?

Not sure if "two holes" is the correct technical term but see photos below ;)

20151008_111606.jpg

20151008_111614.jpg

Hi, would it be possible to be added to the list please? New Gaggia owner and this seems to be a good mod to get started on before trying to get my head around Pid'ing

Mr LSOL - October offering here -> Clicky <-

Hairy,

Alan will be I touch to request you details and post out the gauge.

Regards

david

Received this today thanks, will have a go at the mod tomorrow hopefully.

Just done it, now at 9bar was 14. Took about 450 degrees of rotation to get to 9.

Please let me know where this needs to go next, working away from home until Wednesday evening then have a funeral Thursday morning but could post Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

Good news about the pressure mod

The gauge belongs to David , hedgehog1979

Maybe pm him

Would it be possible to have a go on this if it's still available please?

No problem. If you PM your details to Hairy_hog I'm sure he'll send it on when he can.

Hi, that's fine but I am away with work until Wednesday so will send Thursday if that is ok.

Please add me to the list, hopefully it will make it around to me this time (as previous ones seem to stall) thanks. :good:

Edited by Rapha

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)