One more Classic Pressure gauge available.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow.  I started this thread a little over 5 years ago, and it is rather warming that it’s still doing the rounds now.  I no longer have my machine and haven’t kept up on every message, so don’t kn

The gauge has now been sent to @GrowlingDog

I have the gauge so will be modding tomorrow list is currently @Holyzeus @Badgerman Could you pm me your address @Holyzeus then I will get it sent to you next week as soon as I can

Posted Images

Needs a good clean, Looks like it could do with  new fitting (which is a separate item from the gauge. doubt if the gauge itself is actually leaking, suspect the leak is from the split in the fitting. 

3 hours ago, Doof said:

@Nightrider_1uk ahh no worries, since you responded thought you might have it.

@Giaxou@Uncletits would either of you have it by any chance?

Hi - The forum gauge is severely battered and when I used it the gauge steamed up as well as leaked

I decided to buy my own which is currently with @Giaxou I’m awaiting its return to set another machine

Happy to let it go around then

PS Mine only cost £16.95

Neil

On 19/10/2020 at 17:37, Uncletits said:

Hi - The forum gauge is severely battered and when I used it the gauge steamed up as well as leaked

I decided to buy my own which is currently with @Giaxou I’m awaiting its return to set another machine

Happy to let it go around then

PS Mine only cost £16.95

Neil

Any sign @Giaxou?

On 19/10/2020 at 08:10, Nightrider_1uk said:

Needs a good clean, Looks like it could do with  new fitting (which is a separate item from the gauge. doubt if the gauge itself is actually leaking, suspect the leak is from the split in the fitting. 

Hi @Nightrider_1uk It has 5 splits! - any idea of the size of adaptor? I’ll replace it and forward that one then as I want to keep my new one

Neil

Not sure, I've never had the gauge. They are usually a BSP thread, somewhere in the region of 1/4" of 3/8" unless it's metric. I'd take the gauge and port,filter to a plumbers merchant and ask if they have an adaptor. Don't forget to use PTFE tape in the mall threads. 

On 25/10/2020 at 21:30, Doof said:

@Uncletits if you wouldn't mind loaning it to me after you've set yours, I'd appreciate it. 

Hi @Doof I’ve received mine back today which I shall be holding onto 

I’m going to replace the adaptor (5 splits in it) on the Forum gauge which I’ll happily send to you when I have done it

I’ll let you know

• Like 2
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo