Hedgehog1979

One more Classic Pressure gauge available.

I'd like to borrow the gauge if possible. As the list is empty currently what do I need to do?
It's not empty (see previous post). Just repost with your name on it at the end.

Added myself to the list.

1. Simon.tc

2. wilton - Manchester

3. Kwack

4. chrisd2684 - London*

5.Samalang - Northampton

6. Jackabb - Malvern, Worcester*

7 sam_d - Mansfield nottingham

8. Wilko 4473 - Stowmarket, Suffolk

It's in the post! To...

1. Kwack

2. chrisd2684 - London*

3. Samalang - Northampton

4. Jackabb - Malvern, Worcester*

5. sam_d - Mansfield nottingham

6. Wilko 4473 - Stowmarket, Suffolk

Thanks just done mine this evening

Looks like

chrisd2684

Is next on the list.

Can you pm me your address please

Edited by kwack
Trying to add a mention

Hi, adding my name at the end. (Hope it’s not poor form to jump in the conga as a Paddy...)

1. Kwack

2. chrisd2684 - London*

7. Gforce- Greystones, Wicklow, Ireland

I have the gauge, thanks @kwack. I'm away this weekend but will crack on with the mod next weekeend then get it en route to @Samalang. [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]1. Samalang - Northampton[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]2. Jackabb - Malvern, Worcester*[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]3. sam_d - Mansfield nottingham[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]4. Wilko 4473 - Stowmarket, Suffolk 5. Gforce- Greystones, Wicklow, Ireland[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[quote name='chrisd2684']I have the gauge, thanks @kwack. I'm away this weekend but will crack on with the mod next weekeend then get it en route to @Samalang. [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]1. Samalang - Northampton[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]3. sam_d - Mansfield nottingham[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]4. Wilko 4473 - Stowmarket, Suffolk 5. Gforce- Greystones, Wicklow, Ireland[/COLOR][/COLOR][/QUOTE] All sorted so removing myself from the list. Jack

Hi, adding my name at the end. (Hope it’s not poor form to jump in the conga as a Paddy...)

1. Kwack

2. chrisd2684 - London*

7. Gforce- Greystones, Wicklow, Ireland

Any word on if you got the OVP done and passing it on this week pal??

Thanks

Chris2684 has removed him self off the list

[quote name='Samalang']@Sam_d the gauge is on its way to me, I plan on doing the adjustment this weekend and will pm you when done[/QUOTE]Nice one thanks man

Gauge arrived today. Going to get it set tonight or tomorrow. Will post it on to whoever is next on the list Saturday. Can whoever is next on the list please PM me their address please.

I have my mod done now, don’t see anyone else on the list, so whoever sees this and wants the valve sent to them, just PM me and mention it in this thread. I’ll keep it with me in the meantime.

[quote name='Gforce']I have my mod done now, don’t see anyone else on the list, so whoever sees this and wants the valve sent to them, just PM me and mention it in this thread. I’ll keep it with me in the meantime.[/QUOTE] @jaffro was talking about readjusting his pressure.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

[quote name='ashcroc']@jaffro was talking about readjusting his pressure.[/QUOTE] Thanks @ashcroc @Gforce if no one pipes up any time soon I'll have it (for a second time!) for a bit of experimentation.

@jaffro no worries. How about we give it the weekend then, if no one shouts I’ll send it to you on Tuesday?

[quote name='Gforce']@jaffro no worries. How about we give it the weekend then, if no one shouts I’ll send it to you on Tuesday?[/QUOTE] Perfect, works for me @Gforce, thanks :)

Interested in doing the mod, can the gauge be sent to me? I cannot see a list :yuk:

@jaffro @Bullit Shit, I forgot to send it on Tuesday as promised. Sorry, had a bit of a crazy week. Jaffro asked first but I’m guessing Bullit wants the guage for the first time. Any chance you can decide between yourselves who gets it first? I’ll send it to whomever. You can PM me the address.

@jaffro, cheers for that, and sorry again for forgetting! @Bullit, you might PM me your address and I will get that out to you tomorrow, cheers. (I’m based in Ireland so it might take a little longer than usual.)

New List:

1: Bullit

2: jaffro

Laissez les bons temps rouler