One more Classic Pressure gauge available.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow.  I started this thread a little over 5 years ago, and it is rather warming that it’s still doing the rounds now.  I no longer have my machine and haven’t kept up on every message, so don’t kn

The gauge has now been sent to @GrowlingDog

I have the gauge so will be modding tomorrow list is currently @Holyzeus @Badgerman Could you pm me your address @Holyzeus then I will get it sent to you next week as soon as I can

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking, has this made its way to @hippy_dude yet?

Thorsten

My gear: Sage The Oracle Touch; Gaggia Classic, Eureka Mignon mk2; Rhinowares hand grinder, Kalita Wave, Brewista kettle, Aeropress, diverse moka pots

My coffee: Owens Coffee, Hasbean subscription,Crankhouse, this & that if it looks tasty

Cool, thanks, in that case I'll go back to practising inner calm and patience. :waiting:

:whistle:

;)

Thorsten

My gear: Sage The Oracle Touch; Gaggia Classic, Eureka Mignon mk2; Rhinowares hand grinder, Kalita Wave, Brewista kettle, Aeropress, diverse moka pots

My coffee: Owens Coffee, Hasbean subscription,Crankhouse, this & that if it looks tasty

No worries! Hope the exams went well, stressful times if I remember correctly… don't rush!

Thorsten

Thanks @fatboyslim I understood that the gauge screws to the underside of the portafilter and looking at the postings it appears that there is a bit of confusion relating to which gauges are in circulation so thank you for your offer but I will wait to see the response from the others on the list so as not to shortcut the process .

I will let you know of the outcome asap.

Gaggia Classic, Eureka Mignon .

I think I have one of these too. Is it just a blanking basket with a pressure gauge on it? Happy to post mine to someone

Hey fatboyslim could I borrow that? My gauge on the R58 has always shown over 10 when pulling a shot and not convinced that's correct. I would like to know the actual pressure at the grouphead.

Cheers.

Rocket R58 & Versalab M3

Hey fatboyslim could I borrow that? My gauge on the R58 has always shown over 10 when pulling a shot and not convinced that's correct. I would like to know the actual pressure at the grouphead.

Cheers.

Sure, PM me. Probably won't be able to post until next week now though.

Could you please start a new thread for your gauge, so the two don't get mixed up?

Thanks!

Thorsten

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @hippydude, how's it going?

Thorsten

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo