Also, a quick thumbs up for their response last week when one of my bags of coffee was burst (either not sealed properly, or crushed by FedEx somehow). Anyway, they immediately offered a replacement after my girlfriend reported it, and sent it by next day delivery. Great stuff.

I'm sure the drinks are excellent but to me it's like watching miss world coupled with great British menu.

Just to reiterate what others have said, fantastic service from a great company. Steve has always answered enquiries very quickly and is really helpful. I ordered two bags yesterday at 9 am. A couple of emails to advise of status during the day and then shipped just before 3. Beans arrived in this morning's mail well protected in a jiffy bag (I think they might have changed their packaging recently, not sure). They are producing my favourite beans at the moment as well, can't wait to try the Finca Loma :)

i come back to hasbean now and then.. generally i don't like a lot of their coffee, but the Cachoeira is a winner every time I have it. Its so easy to get a tasty coffee from.

Mazzer Super Jolly - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Knock 58.35mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

yes, the cachoeira is great, i got a bag of that as well :)

what i also really like about hasbean is their detailed cupping notes. i know other roasters do this as well, but hasbean tend to provide a lot more detail. it really helps you choose which coffees will suit your palate etc.

Just received my first order - espresso starter pack as I'm keen to try has bean. Roasted and dispatched the same day, great service.

Starting on the jailbreak, which I'm enjoying as americano/latte. Quite acidic straight though.

Gaggia Classic with OPV Mod @ 9 Bar + Silvia Steam Wand + 18g VST basket| Rancilio Rocky Grinder| Porlex Hand Grinder | Vintage De Ve grinder | HD Tamper | Rattleware Shotpot | Aeropress | Various French Press's, Moka pots and no doubt other stuff I will end up buying since finding this forum...

some people do find many of hasbean's offerings too acidic as they tend to roast lighter than most. but they do have a huge variety on offer so you can find beans that aren't acidic and roasted darker if that is what you prefer.

They tend to benefit from resting for a couple of days after delivery too since they are so freshly roasted. After a while you get into the habit of ordering a few days before you know you'll run out :)

Another thumbs up here for the service here. Also worth mentioning that the Espro calibrated tamper I got from them was £10 cheaper than anywhere else I could find.

Home: Sage Duo Temp Pro | Sage Smart Grinder Pro | Sage Knock Box Mini | Espro 53mm Flat Tamper | Digital Scales

Work: Aeropress

Ive been using Hasbean for about 8 years now, they have always provided amazing service. For the past couple of years I've had a weekly subscription for the beans featured in the in my mug podcast which has been excellent. I can't recommend them enough.

I'm in the process in buying a machine so is good to know you can still find such trusted,prompt services

Fracino Classico/KINU M47 grinder/Hario V60/Motta Bubinga

Hasbeans customer service is absolutely superb. And their coffee is just rather delicious too! Pleasure to work with.

Hasbeans customer service is absolutely superb. And their coffee is just rather delicious too! Pleasure to work with.

... we agree, highly recommended UK-based dealer and promotor of 'our marvel of engineered inventions'.

always great, I've been buying from Steve from his very early days, I want to say early '00's? Great service then as it is now.

Always learning.

ECM Sychronika/ Compak E5, RB Tamper. Everpure Claris water filter