Needs no introduction to regulars on this site. Steve's approach sets a benchmark for customer service. Rapid response to E Mails (does he never sleep?) consistent quality of products and delivery as promised.

Typical of Steve's approach was when my Behmor roaster broke down, he shipped out a new one before I had sent the broken one back to him.

Very fast ship of a grinder (shh, it's a surprise gift) and a bunch of coffee, and of course the coffee's been delicious.

Eurka Mignon grinder | Gaggia Classic | Rancilio wand | Auber Instruments PID | bottomless PF | VST baskets

Admetior digital spoon scale | OE dosing funnel | Reg Barber tamper (flat) | Bodum double-wall and Butlers.de cups

Latest beans: Londinium Decaf Costa Rican, Square Mile Tegu AA, Hands-On Lusty Glaze.

Like vintagecigarman said the response time to emails is outstanding, coffee is 5* and the prices and shipping times are top notch.

EDIT: I emailed [email protected] with a question at 10:20PM and by 10:38PM the reply was sitting in my inbox. Now that's what I call outstanding customer service.

Edited by HLA91

Baratza Preciso - Rancilio Silvia

Top Marks for Has Bean. I ordered a Rocky grinder yesterday and it arrived this morning - it took slightly less than 24 hours to arrive. This is a fantastic turnaround. I am very happy!

An excellent source for top quality roasted beans. Delivery is cheaper than some sites and is very fast.

Still learning on... Gaggia TS, Cunill Tauro, PTM Tamper, Motta Tamping Stand and Knock Box, Gaggia Milk Jug and fresh beans!

I have ordered beans from Steve and found the service to be absolutely excellent. P&P is very reasonable. Their website is great especially the blogs.

Fracino Cherub, Malhkonig Vario, Espro calibrated 58mm tamper, Espro jug, ACF cups and Costa lover.

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson

I don't think you can get better than their Im My Mug Subscription, I love it a new coffee to try every Saturday and Steve's comments on his video on a Sunday.

There service and products are first class. In fact rang Steve to see if I could visit and he spent 30 minutes showing me tricks and tips, then had the audacity to offer a discount in a word FANTASTIC

Gaz

Never too old to learn, often too old to remember

Sage Dual Boiler, Bratatz Sette 270,Fracino Cherub FOR SALE, Macap M5 grinder FOR SALE, Hario drip, kettle, Hario hand grinder, Chemex , replaced again, broke yet again :( , Aeropress, french press, Motta jug,flat and convex tamper, Hario Syphon

SKINT BUT HAPPY

ordered beans yesterday (first time user) and arrived this morning. Packet states only roasted yesterday too..that's fresh!

I ordered some Jailbreak beans on Wednesday, roasted same day and arrived yesterday. Going to leave it another few days before I open the packet. Anyone else tried this blend - seems to have mixed reviews on their website. Absolutely fantastic service by Steve - as always.

Fracino Cherub, Malhkonig Vario, Espro calibrated 58mm tamper, Espro jug, ACF cups and Costa lover.

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson

Jailbreak is my go to bean now that the standard blend has evolved.... I always like to have a standard to bench mark everything else by and this is mine. Once I learnt the profile, I can compare others and hopefully understand them better.

Also, the jailbreak is the one that all of my friends like as a standard espresso when they come over.... They just want coffee, not a challenge in tasting etc.

I've probably used HasBean more than any other shop - coffee or otherwise. Always reliable, always prompt, always excellent and they always care. The standout feature is that their range of kit is really quite limited - it's only sold if Steve actually thinks it's worth it, no filler.

Mahlkonig Vario, Dualit grinder, V60 (paper & cloth filters), 1-3 cup Chemex, Porlex Grinder, Kantans, Kalita Wave, Bodum French press, Various Ibriks, Turkish Coffee Hand Grinder, Bialetti Mini Express, Moka Pot, AeroPress, TCA-5 syphon and lots of tasty coffee :drink:

Has Bean -----Blakes blend------- need I say more.????????

Minima ma ma ma Eureka Zenith

Does that mean you like it or don't like it?! I really enjoyed it, probably going to buy an 'espresso starter pack' for over xmas, as I enjoy all the blends.

Roy & Alex & The Maestro & Herman ze Hausgrind

Yes how about its the dogs ...

Sage Dual Boiler, Bratatz Sette 270,Fracino Cherub FOR SALE, Macap M5 grinder FOR SALE, Hario drip, kettle, Hario hand grinder, Chemex , replaced again, broke yet again :( , Aeropress, french press, Motta jug,flat and convex tamper, Hario Syphon

SKINT BUT HAPPY

Does that mean you like it or don't like it?! I really enjoyed it, probably going to buy an 'espresso starter pack' for over xmas, as I enjoy all the blends.

Having tried numerous beans I finally decided that Blakes suited my palate/brewing style perfectly

Minima ma ma ma Eureka Zenith

I've got my Christmas present - a second hand Gaggia Classic & grinder - and have now got the Hasbean Espresso Starter pack to play with over christmas. Very exciting :)

Mahlkonig Vario, Dualit grinder, V60 (paper & cloth filters), 1-3 cup Chemex, Porlex Grinder, Kantans, Kalita Wave, Bodum French press, Various Ibriks, Turkish Coffee Hand Grinder, Bialetti Mini Express, Moka Pot, AeroPress, TCA-5 syphon and lots of tasty coffee :drink:

:coffee: Your Christmas is sorted now :) Have fun!

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

I've got my Christmas present - a second hand Gaggia Classic & grinder - and have now got the Hasbean Espresso Starter pack to play with over christmas. Very exciting :)

Congratulations hope you enjoy your espresso as much as the filter

Gaz

SKINT BUT HAPPY

My order of Costa Rica Finca de Licho made it through the postal system, roasted on 20th, delivered today. Another great service from Steve @ Hasbean. I shall wait until Boxing Day before I try the coffee.

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson

Got some in the blender as we speak Sandy sorry aren't able to differentiate different tastes within the coffee. In essence I prefer it as a filter blend in my Chemex. Have you tried Jabberwocky that is something to write home about also Blake but that may be a little similar to your favorite Costa

Gaz

SKINT BUT HAPPY

Enjoy the Honey hit Sandy :)

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Knew I was missing something Glenn

Gaz

SKINT BUT HAPPY

I have tried Blake and it was very similar to Costa. I have a bag of Boston Tea Party's house blend to also try over Christmas. As yet i have not tried the jabberwocky. The honey hit is what I'm really after.

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson

Yep. Ace. V impressed.

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.