After much research I made the decision to buy the Lelit Bianca espresso machine and pair it with the Eureka Mignion Specialita grinder from Bella Barista.

Prior to making the purchase I made one last call to Bella Barista for their advice and was put though to Marko who was incredibly knowledgable and provided unbiased feedback. Whilst there were other higher-end machines and grinders I could have considered, as a newcomer to the world of espresso the Lelit Bianca offered the best set of features and quality at the price point.

Having placed the order I received a call from Claudette in the afternoon who apologised for not having shipped the order on the same day and offered to refund the cost of the shipping and throw in some extra coffee. They didn’t have to do this as the website clearly stated that due to Christmas and Covid we could expect delays to orders.

The coffee machine and grinder arrived well packaged by FedEx.  While speaking to Marko he gave sound advice of ordering in the earlier part of the week to reduce chances of the package being held in a courier depot over the weekend and being mishandled.

It is this level of service that gives me confidence in my purchase from Bella Barista and any after-sales needs that might arise during the warranty period or thereafter.

• Like 3
  • DavecUK pinned, featured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I purchased my machine last year from Bella Barista and have to say that the service was 1st class. I live in North East Scotland, and even so delivery was excellent too! 

• Like 1

Ive had multiple items from them, always good del times and great communication via email

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Way too early for this sh...

I've had really good experience with Belle Barista. The customer service and communication was excellent.

I broke a piece of my coffee machine and communicated the problem to the adviser who put me in touch with the technical department. They gave excellent advice and organised the part I needed. But when the piece was the wrong size they sent the replacement correct part out free of charge (it was only £4 for the part). 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve ordered from them twice - a grinder in November and assorted barista kit in December.  Both were sent lightening quick and arrived next day despite electing for standard (3-5 day) delivery on the 2nd order.

The grinder came complete with 1kg of QC failed beans to temper the burrs.  A great experience with BB!

• Like 1

PMA all day!

• 3 weeks later...

First rate advice from Claudette

Next day delivery of Crem One

Short delay on Mignon, as stuck in customs, but still quick

Brilliant after delivery service by phone and email

Highly recommended 

• Like 1

Another satisfied customer!

Had a great chat with them beforehand. Really helpful.

Pre-ordered a Lelit Elizabeth and a black Mignon XL.

The Elizabeth came in on a Tuesday, so they kindly called me to see if I wanted it sent immediately, or would I like to wait until Thursday, when the XL was due in.

I had it all sent together, which arrived on Friday. I didn't get chance to open it all until late afternoon and unfortunately, Eureka had put the wrong grinder in the box. I chatted to BB by email over the weekend (they technically don't open over the weekend) and they sent out the replacement on Monday!

All in all, really excellent service and friendly comms. Thanks to Claudette and the rest of the team!

• Like 1

Excellent service, even shipping my Elizabeth overseas.  

The only issue was security clearance on to the plane out of the UK as it failed the x-ray scan, but that was nothing to do with Bella Barista.

A big thimbs up from me too. I ordered a 1zpresso K-plus grinder and a set of scales. I chose the cheapest postage, but still arrived next day. Excellent email comms too.

Yet again, first class service from BB

Bought a new Eureka Filtro grinder and a couple of dark hoppers (one for my Specialita) on Wednesday.

Unfortunately the hopper lids were cracked, quick phone call to David who sorted it.

New lids arrived today with no problems.

Excellent service as always.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo