Consistently excellent service.Sound and impartial advice given freely. Claudette has always answered all my questions with patience and understanding, and enabled me to make informed choices about purchases. Always delivered on time and as promised. Despite a large volume of business being the supply of high-end machines, she has always made time to advise on items costing a few pounds.

And if you do end up buying a machine from BB, you can be sure that it will have been tested before delivery, and amazingly well packed.

Edited by vintagecigarman

Agreed - got lots of sound advice - and excellent service. Nice touches - including some additional non- manufacturers instructions with some great tips ( the Italian manual was really poor). Some nice touches too - like I got a shot glass included, and the usual plastic tamper replaced by a proper one! I like the fact the machine was tested out before delivery - had an inspection sheet - and PID parameters pre loaded - top notch.

Purchased my grinder from them. Great service. A fantastic website which I visit on a weekly basis to check out the shiny machines.

Fracino Cherub, Malhkonig Vario, Espro calibrated 58mm tamper, Espro jug, ACF cups and Costa lover.

Twitter @MrsSKRobinson

I plan to visit these in-store tomorrow for all my basic things like a tamper, knockout and jug/thermometer! Wouldn't be surprised if I walk out with a grinder either...

Professional + Home Barista called James :)

Work -- La Marzocco FB80 Red - Mazzer Super Jolley Black - - Home - Expobar Leva HX - Expobar 1+2 Hole/Izzo 4 Hole Steam Tips - Eureka Mignon White - Grindenstein Knockout - 20z Basic + 12oz Espro Toroid Jug - Nuova Ricambi 57.5mm Tamper

I don't think I could visit the store without preparing to spend a lot of money! Let us know how you get on.

Roy & Alex & The Maestro & Herman ze Hausgrind

That's what I'm worried about, I just bought my first Gaggia today! I might dent my bank account too much with a grinder, but the local independent down the road from me sells lovely coffee ground on the spot, so I can buy that every few days for now!

Professional + Home Barista called James :)

Work -- La Marzocco FB80 Red - Mazzer Super Jolley Black - - Home - Expobar Leva HX - Expobar 1+2 Hole/Izzo 4 Hole Steam Tips - Eureka Mignon White - Grindenstein Knockout - 20z Basic + 12oz Espro Toroid Jug - Nuova Ricambi 57.5mm Tamper

Another satisfied customer here! Ordered a nice new tamper on Sunday arrived first thing Tuesday morning well packaged-- Very pleased!

I have had several good experiences with Bella Barista. That included purchasing a Rocket from them. The wrong drip tray arrived with it which was very quickly remedied.

I bought my ECM from them about 6 months ago. Brilliant service. I spent the best part of 3 hours there talking over the various options. Not once was there a sense of a hard sell, or trying to steer towards a favoured brand. Just lots of knowledge and a big enthusiasm for coffee. Best part was getting the machine set up in front of me and some hands on barista training from Claudette! Can't recommend them enough.

Same here, excellent service and good communications (email) all the way. Very inspiring and would seriously consider them for any future purchase.

excellent company, do what they do to high standards, packaging is fantastic takes ages to get in to the boxes ha ha highly recommended.

I just received my Gene Cafe roaster from BB. Incredible packaging (dobber is right!), additional advice leaflet, some free green beans (they did this as a favour as I phoned and asked for advice). This company deserve their excellent reputation. When my recently acquired 11 year old Bezzera BZ99 (from oldroaster) is due for replacement this will be my first place of call.

Bezzera BZ99 La Pavoni Europiccolo Mazzer Major E VST 17g & 22g RB 58mm, MBK VST 58.35mm, Aeropress, Cona, Kalita wave, CCD, Gene Cafe roaster, Cona, Hario, Hellem Sintrax syphons.

Can only echo all the other good comments about Bella Barista in this thread.

Having done my research into grinders I decided on a Eureka Mignon and rang them on Monday lunchtime. Having spoken to Claudette, who answered all my queries and added more helpful information as well, I placed my order. A huge package arrived just 24 hours later, containing my superbly packed grinder.

Having played with it for a couple of hours, I had a number of additional questions and rang Claudette again today. She patiently gave me all the answers I needed - even offering to take the (now used) machine back if I had the slightest doubt about it. No chance of that!

Well done and thanks Claudette and Bella Barista!

BB are at the top of my supplier list for customer service, quality, reliability & very good prices.

With their bulk buy on green beans they offer an excellent way for people to learn the roasting process at very reasonable cost

Ron 

I got my rocket from them and claudette was extremely helpful, no hard sell, she was happy to discuss my needs and offer her advice. After sales service is also fantastic.

Home: Mahlkonig K30 Air, Rocket R58, Rapha Tamper, 18g and 20g VST baskets.

Work: Porlex Mini and Aeropress

Beans: Only freshly roasted......

Bought a Gene roaster from BB after seeking advice from Claudette - really knowledgable and helpful. Have been back to buy various accessories. Website is a mine of information.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Ordered a Eureka Mignon yesterday and it arrived this morning! Woohoo! Wasn't expecting it to arrive so quickly. Need to get some cheap coffee beans in now to dial in!

Rocket Giotto. Gaggia Classic. Eureka Mignon. Madebyknock Heft tamper. Fine layer of coffee grinds scattered throughout the kitchen.

I've got about 6 x 500 grams of green beans from the BB December bulk buy which are surplus to my needs because I shared an order from Sweet Marias which I would like to try first.

If you are interested I will put the beans up in the 'for sale' forum. Probably about half price plus postage.

Ron 

I enquired about the Eureka Mignon when they were out of stock last week. I got a very prompt response from Claudette advising the lorry was due on Monday (this week) and then on Monday Claudette emailed me again to advise that they had arrived and had been put up on the website.

Placed order and arrived next day.

First class service, wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

excellent company, do what they do to high standards, packaging is fantastic takes ages to get in to the boxes ha ha highly recommended.

I just received some Illy cups from Coffeechap and suspect he and the Bella Barista staff trained at the same packaging place :drink:

Steve.

Fracino Heavenly, Eureka Mignon Specialita 16CR, Gaggia MDF, Espro 58mm Tamper, Bialetti, Aeropress, Oomph, V60, French Press, Puck Puck cold brew widget, Pinarello bikes!

I've got about 6 x 500 grams of green beans from the BB December bulk buy which are surplus to my needs because I shared an order from Sweet Marias which I would like to try first.

If you are interested I will put the beans up in the 'for sale' forum. Probably about half price plus postage.

Thanks, but I found an old pack of Happy Donkey beans I was given with my other grinder. Not sure how old they actually are but they say best before this August - I've had them for a good few months and they were 'old' then! I'm about a quarter of the way through and I think I'm closing in on the magic number! I'll give you a shout if I do need more though! Cheers.

Rocket Giotto. Gaggia Classic. Eureka Mignon. Madebyknock Heft tamper. Fine layer of coffee grinds scattered throughout the kitchen.

The best! I would not buy a new machine anywhere else now!

An espresso machine and a grinder - who wants to read a whole list?

Another nod for BB here. I bought my Mazzer Mini from Claudette, fantastic service. Email queries were answered quickly, and delivery was very fast, with bombproof packaging!

I visited in passing with work after looking for a grinder for a while and left with a mignon,wasn't pushed into anything at all,claudette is fantastic,has plenty of time for you and gives you the pros and cons of anything you are looking at,

Then later when I was looking at buying my expobar off eBay 2nd hand I was a bit cheeky and rang claudette for a bit of advice and she was more than happy to give advice even tho the sale had no benefit for BB infact the opposite as I would have been getting a new one from then which claudette knew,

Highly recommended

NME

Bosco Sorrento/Eureka Mythos/Torr Palisander XS Convex/VST 18g Ridgeless/Motta Jug/Bialetti Brikka​/FJY Syphon/Porlex/IngenuiTEA