Admin

What new features would you like to see on Coffee Forums UK?

And I am unable to log in via TT. But that’s maybe me doing something wrong!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

1 minute ago, MildredM said:

And I am unable to log in via TT. But that’s maybe me doing something wrong!

Me either (on android version 8.2.6 (build 1435) if that means anything to the techies)

• Thanks 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Tait is still working on getting Tapatalk installed

When on the New Posts page if you click the circle to the left of the thread title it will take you to the First Unread Post

• Thanks 2

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

14 minutes ago, MildredM said:

When I clock on New Posts it goes to the first page of said thread. 

See pic.

Unread.png

• Like 1

I’m finding the new posts but they open at the first post of that thread even though I’ve seen it. 

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

Got it thanks :)

You may need to change from the default

image.thumb.png.ed54e57edaa355eccdc77c6ac24fff00.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What has happened to the "new posts" button at the top which I used to check several times a day that ensured I did not miss any posts?

Without this feature I do not have time to search all the different sections to keep up to date.

• Like 1

image.png.a82febec5fdbd04d3f5f7b95e21d52d4.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks now found but it does not default to latest post but full thread from beginning.

Apologies if already answered but this thread is at 12 pages and life is too short etc etc

The post immediately previous to yours addresses this

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Glenn said:

You may need to change from the default

image.thumb.png.ed54e57edaa355eccdc77c6ac24fff00.png

Thanks.

It keeps resetting back to 'Unread item links take me to the top of the page'.

Did you save as a new stream then refer to that under My Activity Streams?

The workaround I have found is to set a Custom Activity Search and use that.

@Tait may be able to set a default. I'm not familiar with the config so unable to comment.

4 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Did you save as a new stream then refer to that under My Activity Streams?

The workaround I have found is to set a Custom Activity Search and use that.

@Tait may be able to set a default. I'm not familiar with the config so unable to comment.

Just found the My Activity Streams & have somehow managed to get 3 custom streams named Unread Content! The good news is that all of them take me to the first unread post. 😂

I'd like to be able to switch off the damned popups when you happen to mouse over a user.

What is with all these extra levels of menu to get something?  The heart button instead of a line of straight there choices of like and thanks. What is the meaning of sending someone a Sad, confused or Haha reputation?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Nate said:

We are re-organising the menu structure to make it more familiar. However, for now you can access active post discussions you're in here (see below image). 

image.png.4b29583cc8496fd8b3f1cd3577e84a93.png

So far I can’t find anything that looks like that ^^^^^^^^

So far I can’t find anything that looks like that ^^^^^^^^

I changed Unread Content to New Posts to try and help the confusion there. Open to ideas to improve it further of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Tait said:

I changed Unread Content to New Posts to try and help the confusion there. Open to ideas to improve it further of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t find new post ,,, I’ve no idea where I’m meant to look 

image.png.f8e2da0dcce475aa499da6723f37851b.png

Is that a pic from your phone JR? I have a bar at the top with three icons - a three bar menu, a search icon and a newspaper front page icon - which seems to take me to most recent posts - or "all activity"

I think it may just be a matter of them tweaking the mobile formatting. It is odd how the formatting is responding - if I browse on my phone but change to 'desktop site' it gives me the desktop version but the 'New Posts' button is indeed missing.

I see a number of you now have avatars. What is this now called and where is the setup?

image.png.ba193103a951a33615acdcf9ca1bc052.png

11 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Is that a pic from your phone JR? I have a bar at the top with three icons - a three bar menu, a search icon and a newspaper front page icon - which seems to take me to most recent posts - or "all activity"

I think it may just be a matter of them tweaking the mobile formatting. It is odd how the formatting is responding - if I browse on my phone but change to 'desktop site' it gives me the desktop version but the 'New Posts' button is indeed missing.

I’m on IPad 

this is a shot of the icons I’ve got.

all I want to do is see the new posts..

21D15ACC-1C5E-4501-844E-C3CBC216D5CA.jpeg