Glenn

Are you following Coffee Forums UK on Facebook or Twitter?

Are you following Coffee Forums UK on Facebook or Twitter?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following Coffee Forums UK on Facebook or Twitter?

• Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Both Facebook and Twitter
    • Neither

I've got accounts for both but I don't really use them :-/ so neither, sorry

WATER : BEANS : STUFF

I'm on Farcebook, but it doesn't show on my timeline (hopefully edited so it does now).

Should go on Instagram as well, I sometimes upload pics to that.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Sorry, neither.

Find most social media completely inane.

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

+1 wot Nick said. Although technically a forum could be described as social media but unlike Farcebook it's not all about big data mining and whereas we have the 13 character rule, [email protected] has effectively the opposite, encouraging pointless brain farts!

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Don't use twatter.. Got bored of it very quickly.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Now following on Twitter - didn't realise there was an account. Don't use FB; it's evil

Rocket Cellini Evoluzione V2 | Mahlkonig Vario | Aeropress | Bialetti Musa | French Press

As far as social networking goes I actually prefer Instagram, FB is too intrusive, and I never really have anything to say on Twitter...

A picture speaks a thousand words so they say.

Beans, beans the musical fruit, the more you drink, the more you... *tremors uncontrollably* 😬 

Don't use or understand Twatter will follow on FB.

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

On twitter

Londinium R, Hg-one, button tamper, vst,ims,V60,siphon,aeropress...and still no idea

Don't 'get' Twitter. Who wants to tweet up-to-the-minute trivia about themselves all the time? Quite a few, apparently, but I fear for their mentality! "Just going for a poo"... "Ooh, that's better"... I really don't get it!

FaceBook I used to use a little - not much - but ever since FB virtually ditched its privacy some years ago without any recourse to, or consent from, its users, I don't trust it, and use it as minimally as I can get away with. I mostly read on FB and rarely write.

If anyone can convince me that it's safe to use, I'll consider using it more.

Tony.

QM Verona with 0.5mm gicleur & IMS 200µm screen; Mazzers SJ & Royal with single-dose mods and precision adjustment dials by timmyjj21; naked PF; VSTs 15, 18, 20 & 22; Chinese Distribution Thing; Pergtamp & Torr XS convex; Brewista & other scales; Brita Pro Quell 1200; Gene Café 101A. Loadsa bits'n'pieces 'cos too much is never enough!

Exactly the same for me with Facebook....

...and i don't do twitter either. Although sometimes i wish i did.....

Don't 'get' Twitter. Who wants to tweet up-to-the-minute trivia about themselves all the time? Quite a few, apparently, but I fear for their mentality! "Just going for a poo"... "Ooh, that's better"... I really don't get it!

FaceBook I used to use a little - not much - but ever since FB virtually ditched its privacy some years ago without any recourse to, or consent from, its users, I don't trust it, and use it as minimally as I can get away with. I mostly read on FB and rarely write.

If anyone can convince me that it's safe to use, I'll consider using it more.

Tony.

WATER : BEANS : STUFF

Difference between you and me, Mr O, is that you've just got up, and I haven't made it to bed yet! I blame CFUK.

On my way now...

Tony.:exit:

QM Verona with 0.5mm gicleur & IMS 200µm screen; Mazzers SJ & Royal with single-dose mods and precision adjustment dials by timmyjj21; naked PF; VSTs 15, 18, 20 & 22; Chinese Distribution Thing; Pergtamp & Torr XS convex; Brewista & other scales; Brita Pro Quell 1200; Gene Café 101A. Loadsa bits'n'pieces 'cos too much is never enough!

I have @coffee_forums added to a 'coffee list' on twitter. I don't really see it as inane, there's some interesting and useful info out there, you just have to be selective about who you listen to (just like in real life :D).

Profitec PRO 300 & E37S

Twitter can be very useful, i would say about 70% of the people i follow are related to coffee in some way, you get to pick up some stuff you wouldn't normally hear about, say on here or in your everyday life, then of course you can follow people who make you smile, are interesting or musicians you are into.

Facebook is worse for me, all you get is people sharing photos of baby's, pets, family holidays.....

Twitter @Froggystyle

Social media.........

Peering at your peers.

TCL 2015

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

I checked Twitter page when CFUK was down to get any updates, but I don't follow either.

Now following on Twitter

Izzo Vivi, La Pavoni Europiccola, Microcasa a Leva, Macap MC4, Lido E .... and a preference for the Dark Side

Use Facebook all the time to keep in touch with many people. Although I have a Twatter account I never use it...

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.