chandlercoffee

Sold LA SPAZIALE EVO 10 GRINDER (Rebadged MACAP MX) 65 MM FLAT BURRS 65 mm flat burrs

The item is not in the auction just buy it now so I can cancel it anytime without charge unless someone clicks the buy button in which case I am committed to sell to that person, I am happy to sell to you and wait till the following weekend if you commit to buy but obviously do not want to wait till then only for a call to say you have changed your mind as i may miss other prospective buyers.

Regards

Steve

ECM Heidelberg Barista,Eureka Zenith 65E ,Motta Tamper and Jugs :angel:

Good to know, thanks for the info. Definitely considering it and will let you know in the next day or so (and I promise not to change my mind if I choose to go with it.) If you sell it before I can get back to you, congrats!

Jesse

Fracino Ariete (Classico nowadays), Niche Zero, VST 15g; for work an Aeropress, but still seeking a hand grinder for it...

The item is not in the auction just buy it now so I can cancel it anytime without charge unless someone clicks the buy button in which case I am committed to sell to that person, I am happy to sell to you and wait till the following weekend if you commit to buy but obviously do not want to wait till then only for a call to say you have changed your mind as i may miss other prospective buyers.

Regards

Steve

Final valuation fees apply I believe for early end - I may be wrong though!

Edited by Jon

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

Ok Jaymac no problem let me know if interested and in answer to the other statement there are no final value fees on buy it now unless sold, you have a right to withdraw item for many reasons (I have done it before,fees only charged when item is in auction and somebody has bid which is only fair)

ECM Heidelberg Barista,Eureka Zenith 65E ,Motta Tamper and Jugs :angel:

Upon careful consideration I would like to buy this grinder from you. So £140 picking up next w/e sometime. PM for details.

Kind Regards,

Jesse

Fracino Ariete (Classico nowadays), Niche Zero, VST 15g; for work an Aeropress, but still seeking a hand grinder for it...

Finally someone has picked up this absolute bargain

AKA Toffee chips

Hallelujah!

well done Jesse. Got yourself a great deal there.

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

Certainly hope so. :act-up: Can't wait to try my hand with it. Chandlercoffee, did you see my buy offer?

Well done you guys

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo