chandlercoffee

Sold LA SPAZIALE EVO 10 GRINDER (Rebadged MACAP MX) 65 MM FLAT BURRS 65 mm flat burrs

Up for sale is my grinder due to upgradeitis, it is in great condition with plenty of life left in burrs,I bought it from another forum member and have been very happy with it.The grind is very consistent and although stepped the steps are very small so i have no trouble in dialling in.The doser has a quality action and sweeps the chamber efficiently,I have removed the exit chute cover to ease cleaning but I still have it should the buyer wish to put it back on.I have found that retention is fairly low and have single dosed since i have had it and I am including a lens hood cover that I use or you could use the standard hopper but it is quite large.The height is 39cm with the lens hood or 60 cm with the hopper.This is a quality grinder at an entry level price i am looking for £160 collected fom Southampton area and will happily demo to buyer.Now reduced to £140 collected to Forum members, no offers before I put it on ebay

.DSCF5057.jpg

DSCF5058.jpg

DSCF5061.jpg

DSCF5060.jpg

DSCF5056.jpg

Edited by chandlercoffee

ECM Heidelberg Barista,Eureka Zenith 65E ,Motta Tamper and Jugs :angel:

Interested in this. Could you consider posting it if i organised a courier?

Just a heads up, someone will probably put you on the naughty step if you conduct sale negotiations off thread

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

Yes i would as long as you insured it and paid for it by bank transfer before collection by the courier. According to the forum rules though we should be discussing this in the forum itself and not private message until we have agreed a deal but yes i would be happy to do that.

Doh, just ignore me :)

Have now reduced price of grinder to £140 collected if no takers will put on Ebay

Hi Chandlercoffee

I might have a friend in Winchester who will take that off you for £140.

Will check now

Cheers

Nick

How much does it weigh please?

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

Office | Sowden Joe 4 cup | Rhino Handgrinder

Please ignore my question. Found the answer on the t'interweb.

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

Office | Sowden Joe 4 cup | Rhino Handgrinder

Hi Steve - he is just checking with the powers that be and will come back to me tomorrow. No problem if other interest pops up in the meantime. They are based in Colden Common, so it is indeed nice and local.

Cheers

Nick

Not getting an joy on an answer from my mate unfortunately.

He reckons that it is too big for his "nano-kitchen" but is trying to find out if his boss will buy it for work as a motivational aid (I left them my old Classic when I left about 6 months ago).

I would say that it is probably unlikely I'm afraid.

I will let you know if I hear anything and good luck in the meantime.

Cheers

Nick

this is less than the price of a new MC2.....at this price its a great step up for people

Same size burrs as an Sj just without the badge and £100 less

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

I've seen so many people here on about wanting a grinder of this spec and talk about budgets now here's just the item and...........nothing

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

I've seen so many people here on about wanting a grinder of this spec and talk about budgets now here's just the item and...........nothing

Cam its got a doser

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Which is a good thing

No clumps :good:

Londinium L1 Luxe - Compak E10 - Macap M7 - Brita Aquaquell - Torr Trapez Tamper - IMS Shower screen - IMS & VST baskets

So... Potentially interested.

So... questions:

Any idea of the manufacturing year?

If you want collection, would it be possible on Saturday, Sunday or Monday of Easter w/e? It's a long trip so could only do it on a weekend and might as well spend the day in Southampton!

Cheers

Jesse

Fracino Ariete (Classico nowadays), Niche Zero, VST 15g; for work an Aeropress, but still seeking a hand grinder for it...

Sorry I do not know the year of manufacture ,I bought the grinder from a forum member and went purely on its condition which is excellent and I am away all easter weekend but around the following one if it is still available.Because of lack of interest on here I have put it on Ebay although at a higher price but I would prefer a forum member to get the benefit of it

Regards

Steve

Fair enough. Not sure how it works with cancelling eBay auctions ( other than being strongly discouraged) but if you are still interested in selling via the forum let us know.

If so pickup the following w/e could possibly work. I will discuss with my partner in the meantime.

Fracino Ariete (Classico nowadays), Niche Zero, VST 15g; for work an Aeropress, but still seeking a hand grinder for it...

Not sure how it works with cancelling eBay auctions

If no one has bid the item could be mysteriously lost or broken

If no one has bid the item could be mysteriously lost or broken

Aren't eBay charging final valuation fees on cancellations - or is that only for buy it now?

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

They threatened to but you think you still get a couple of strikes before you're out. I, ahem, lost two things then I got an email saying next time they'd charge me. Don't see how they could charge a final valuation fee on a cancelled auction though.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo