coffeechap

Caedo grinders supplied by Torr e37s and e92.

I have been chatting to Jenns our forum favourite tamper maker and he is going to be selling ceado grinders in the very near future. As both the e37s and the e92 have both been given such a glowing review on here by DaveC, I thought I would try and talk him into a forum deal for a group buy on these grinders, he has not dissapointed me.

Jenns has agreed an amazing deal for us on these grinders ( to get them out there) but we have to do a minimum order of 5 grinders, this can be a mix of e37s and e92, up to a maximum of 10 grinders. They will come with the manufacturers warranty. You will not get the opportunity to purchase these at this price again!

Please note this offer is only open to existing forum members that have already met the 20 post criteria when the group buy was posted, or have been a member for at least 3 months. Any subsequent "new members"with less than the 20 post required to read these threads will not be permitted to partake.

The deal

Ceado e37s in black 995 euro (£750) including VAT and delivery!

Ceado e92 in black 1800 euro ( £1400) including VAT and delivery!

This will be on a strictly first come first served basis folks and represents a saving of a third anywhere in the UK. The e37s is selling for over £1000 in the UK and the e92 for over £2000. Names on a list here, I will pm folk payment instructions and delivery times once we have completed the list.

Edited by coffeechap

AKA Toffee chips

Oh my... The E8s position of my grinder of choice is looking shaky... would have liked to have a play with one of them first, but this represents quite the compelling event to take the plunge.

Is the short hopper an option on these?

Also different colour/finish options?

Edited by Mister_Tad

Londinium R | Ceado E37S | Torr Goldfinger

Oh my... The E8s position of my grinder of choice is looking shaky... would have liked to have a play with one of them first, but this represents quite the compelling event to take the plunge.

Is the short hopper an option on these?

Also different colour/finish options?

I believe you will have use a mazzer short hopper if you want a really small one, the colour may be changeable I will ask, Jenns will be doing bespoke glass hoppers (for extra cost) for these and even with that it will be less that UK prices

AKA Toffee chips

coffeechap

Post up a photo of your über sexy blue glass hopper on an e37 and watch as others start drewling from the mouth!

Ah man. About 6 months too early for an expensive grinder upgrade.

Rancilio Silvia --> V60 --> Mazzer Mini --> 18g VST basket --> 58mm Motta Tamper --> Acaia Scales.

Drink it black and prefer the Lighter Side of Life.

I believe you will have use a mazzer short hopper if you want a really small one, the colour may be changeable I will ask, Jenns will be doing bespoke glass hoppers (for extra cost) for these and even with that it will be less that UK prices

Ah yes, the BB product page state they can supply with "the" short hopper, but now looking again it's "a" short hopper, no problem.

If you're wondering whether an E37s will fit under regular UK kitchen wall cabinets, a standard hopper is just a fraction too tall but I believe a micro hopper should fit. Alternatives are available including a shorter glass tube (see NickdeBug group buy).

No cabinets above the grinder spot, just considering that the massive stock hopper would look rather silly with ~200g of beans in it at all times.

On the Ceado E37s the height with the Mazzer Mini hopper is 43.5cm.

Bella Barista seem to be doing the best deal at the moment but it comes without a lid so I use mine with the stock lid (it looks like one of those big floppy sunhats).

I will try my best to get a thread done on the E37s clump crusher but a bit strapped for time, if not in the next day it'll be in 3 weeks time.

I'd probably be interested in a Torr Glasshopper if the price was right, they are gorgeous.

Here is a e37 with glass hopper

caedo-.jpg

( mrboots2u lets put that the right way round for you ..)

AKA Toffee chips

A thing of beauty for sure!

Thanks chappers.

I do wonder how long until it gets reunited with a L1...

Let's get this party started:

1. Mister_Tad, E37S

I'm after a Tamper as well, I assume it would make sense to combine this?

1. Mister_Tad, E37S

Of course we can sort out the tamper at the point of payment

AKA Toffee chips

Mister_Tad

Are you sure, it's not an e92, that you're really after? 😉

-plugs ears-

*laa-laa-laa-laa-laa-laa-laa*

1. Mister_Tad, E37S

Anyway congrats on being first just 4 more to go

AKA Toffee chips

All discussion on how the caedo's compare to compaks and mythos etc moved here

Plus DaveC awesome recommendation for it

If you have any questions re benchmarking the grinder versus other ones ask away on that thread

HERE

http://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?22971-Who-do-the-caedo-s-compare&p=281082#post281082

Edited by Mrboots2u

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

good on you cjonny i don't think you will be disappointed

AKA Toffee chips

I'm deeply troubled by this thread. Just when I thought I was getting things under control.

LR|F83EV2|Niche|Lunar

resist resist

AKA Toffee chips

I have updated the original post to reflect the fact that this is only open to members that have reached the prerequisite 20 post mark prior to this group buy being listed, or have been a member for at least three months this is to prevent Google searchers just coming on the forum for the deal, the ethos of tgis group buy is giving back to contributers to the forum

Edited by coffeechap

AKA Toffee chips

I realise that I should have had 20 posts before this offer was introduced, but if you will have me I would like one of these in my life please :)

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)