Amazing customer service :)

Just received my first bag of coffee from them Waroonga blend. I wrote on the note of their website when ordering that I would love to try out a few other versions of their coffee as I would be potentially ordering more and they included some freebie samples of other popular blends in nice little black ziplock bags. Roasted yesterday.

Haven't ground them yet, but will do once I get some milk.

Very pleased with their customer service and pricing. I will review the coffee soon ish~ I just got my new metal lens hood for my mazzer superjolly. It fits perfectly. IMG_20150319_123440[1].jpgJust need to find/ make a lid for it now.

IMG_20150319_122409_nopm_[1].jpg

IMG_20150319_123423[1].jpg

IMG_20150319_123430[1].jpg

Gaggia TS, Mazzer SJ, Rave coffee, flat tamper purple Royal 58.34

Please feel free to join up with the new Gaggia TS facebook group, where you may share your setup and talk about your experiences on how you came across your Gaggia TS.

I love Rave - they are awesome. Prices are excellent, various blends are great (even the decaff!), and they don't screw you on postage costs (not that I often spend

Great idea Cana.

Will try that myself when placing my next order with Rave. They stock an extensive range of beans and being sent a few samples to try could eliminate ordering something new and not liking it.

They do have excellent customer service.

A pack of beans I ordered went missing in the post, they sent some out next day delivery free of charge. Just ordered a new 1kg pack of Columbian Suarez.

Wega Mini Nova (refurbed) - Fiorenzato F5 - Made By Knock Heft 585 tamper - 17g La Marzocco Precision Basket

Columbian Suarez shall be the first beans I try from my Rave order. Really looking forward to it.

Just finished a bag of Colombian Suarez. Couldn't dial it in to a 1:2 ratio at all. Horrible sourness. But at 1:3 I've had some delicious shots from it.

Quickmill Andreja Premium---Eric's E61 Thermometer---Eureka Mignon---MBK 58.35mm---Grindenstein

15% off all Rave orders online until close of business 23rd March. Time to top up on the Signature !!

Gaggia Classic with OPV mod and Steam wand mod Mazzer mini French Press Aeropress

Sadly this offer has come too soon for me as I haven't opened any of the three bags from my last Rave order!

I'm resurrecting this thread to applaud Rave's customer service. I was sent a kg. of the wrong beans in my recent order and Rave are going to send out the ones I did order by Ist Class post. Plus telling me to keep/give away the ones that were sent. Thank you Rave!

• Like 2

'Give away' part sounds good. :whistle: 

• Like 1

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr | Decent Tamper V2 | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

2 hours ago, Inspector said:

'Give away' part sounds good. :whistle: 

Carry on whistling for now, Inspector. I'll be trying them first before I even think of letting them goI 😀

Edited by jonners
  • Haha 1

I can also vouch for their amazing service.

I once recieved a pouch of signature that was damaged in the post, no issue my end just wanted to let them know, said it was something they had experienced with new packaging and they sent me a replacement and a discount code!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the recommendation, I've just ordered a bag as I like to reward a decent company.  Went for this one (Guatemala Los Aguacatones) as I like the sound of the fruity notes.. 'PINEAPPLE, GRAPEFRUIT, APPLE & TOFFEE'...

https://ravecoffee.co.uk/products/guatemala-los-aguacatones-gen?utm_campaign=Copy of Abandoned Cart%3A Email 1 (LEdZty)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Abandoned Cart&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJnYXJldGguaHV0Y2hAeWFob28uY28udWsiLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJReU1UYlUifQ%3D%3D&variant=30291822149769

Will let you know what it's like once i've rested it.