Went to Kersey in Suffolk at the weekend. Its got a stream that runs across its road

Had a lovely walk around the area and ended up in the Bell Inn, a 14th century establishment.

Our dog carried 2 sticks around, lifes better with sticks,, if you're a dog anyway

R7VZUU8.jpg

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New addition to the family Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% scruffbag

Just a regular Sunday morning here, listening to a few records . . .    Can we have this one please?! hey! Turn it up! I like this bit! happy, peaceful Sunday everyone ? 

Posted Images

Went to Kersey in Suffolk at the weekend. Its got a stream that runs across its road

Had a lovely walk around the area and ended up in the Bell Inn, a 14th century establishment.

Our dog carried 2 sticks around, lifes better with sticks,, if you're a dog anyway

R7VZUU8.jpg

Kersey is a beautiful sleepy little village - was there last month doing a circular walk round the village in 31c heat. Really pleased to see the pub at the end and enjoy some excellent Adnam's dry hopped lager.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 17.29.11.png

We do these walks with Darcy,, often off the beaten track and we have got lost sometimes and other times nearly thwarted by overgrown paths as they are so little trodden,, but highly recommend them for dogs walks in suffolk that involve a pub, which for us is essential.

http://www.essentialsuffolk.com/pub-walks-with-darcy/

Loved kersey and will be back. We had lunch in the pub and I had the aspals cider.

Two weeks before we went to Southwold, probably my favourite place in Suffolk

Two weeks before we went to Southwold, probably my favourite place in Suffolk

You're a cruel dog walker!!! :-(

You cannot throw a ball for a dog "near" water. You must (absolutely MUST) throw it into the water... So that they plough through with a huge bow wave and then shake it off all over you before repeating again... and again... and again....

My three love a little river/ford near home where they can plough through water playing fetch to their hearts content....

You're a cruel dog walker!!! :-(

You cannot throw a ball for a dog "near" water. You must (absolutely MUST) throw it into the water... So that they plough through with a huge bow wave and then shake it off all over you before repeating again... and again... and again....

My dog doesnt really like swimming, he can, he just wont.

Also, he's not that fond of salt water.

This is what happened when his tennis ball went 6 inches too far out,, he just barked and barked at it.

Rather old footage so please excuse the 360p resolution (and lack of sound?)

His preferred depth is a shallow puddled on a freshly watered golf course

To be fair - one of our three does just paddle in "ankle" deep and then bark, waiting for one of the others to come back with the ball. Before attempting to nick it from their mouth and trying to claim credit for the "fetch".

Devastated at the moment, had to say goodbye to my wee beagle last night...... in fact never had the chance to as I was out on a bike ride when I got the devastating news from my wife.

Severe anemia had started to shut her organs down, she was so lethargic. The vet said with her age and how low her very low red blood count was that it was best to say goodnight. As is always the case we are second guessing our decision but we are probably being selfish.

I'm currently lost, both me and my wife are shuffling around in a daze missing our wee squishy face.

Love your dogs, they are family, give them a firmer hug from me and my wife and our wee Kona.

So sorry to hear this Spooks. We lost three in three years and it hurt just as much every time. Still haven't quite worked up the courage to jump in again.

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.