• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New addition to the family Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% scruffbag

Just a regular Sunday morning here, listening to a few records . . .    Can we have this one please?! hey! Turn it up! I like this bit! happy, peaceful Sunday everyone ? 

Posted Images

Here is Alfie (Zoro The Bold)

Settling in and no problem crate training.

It's only a 24" crate to give you an idea of size.

For now it's more Droopy . . . Crate training? We have that never done, I did walk dogs in the Military.

Had him for 1 week now. He's 9 weeks old and just amazing.

Alfie is his house name but his KC name is Zoro The Bold

He looks adorable.

youve let him on your furniture :)

Had to stop our dog from doing that,, hed have ruined it by emptying his anal glands on it,, imagine a prawn shelling factories bin full of prawn heads left in the sun for a week and youd be getting close.

He looks adorable.

Had to stop our dog from doing that,, hed have ruined it by emptying his anal glands on it,, imagine a prawn shelling factories bin full of prawn heads left in the sun for a week and youd be getting close.

He's not a pick of bother. He sleeps a lot and when awake he lets me know to let him down and goes to his playpen and goes on the supplied pads, as I'm gardenless and he's just had second injection today so I'm refraining from taking him outside.

Phew, yours sounds rotten. Haha

He looks adorable.

You can get your vet to empty dogs prawn factory's by hand - its quite a common 1 minute procedure - and you will never get over laughing at the vets and the dogs face that they pull ! worth every penny.

heres our dog enjoying her leather settee privileges post prawn factory ;-)

WP_20160724_20_34_17_Pro.jpg

Edited by jimbojohn55
You can do it yourself too.... Ahem. It's... Well. Do it outside. With tissues. And gloves.

It can also be stools that are too soft that can exacerbate it.

only problem is that you never feel clean again and have to take a lot of showers - let the vet do it - for once they actually earn their money

or you can buy a bio hazard suit, its also great for clearing the coffin dodgers out the post office when you need to buy stamps or answering the door to carol singers. I keep mine handy in the car in case someone offers me a nespresso.

4d75b83bf534e51558dccb15d20d8bb2[1].jpg

You can do it yourself too.... Ahem. It's... Well. Do it outside. With tissues. And gloves.

It can also be stools that are too soft that can exacerbate it.

Yes, loose stools can be a cause of it.

It needs a firm stool passing through to stimulate the anal gland into producing the vile smelling secretion.

It can also be exacerbated by your dog not defecating enough.

The anal glands empty when a stool is passed through, our dog, bless him, likes to hold it in, and if we are going out for the day he needs to have done a pooh before we let him in the back of the car. He prides himself on demonstrating how long he can hold out for, unfortunately, his glands don't seem so obliging

• 2 weeks later...