Have you heard the Rendlesham audio tapes? Hairs on the back of my neck were bolt upright.

I didnt know they existed. I have just listened to it and also this more recent interview with Col Charles Halt,, all very interesting indeed, Im very open minded about it, but have to say the scale model of the craft with hieroglyphics on the side isnt what I expected the craft to look like.

Meanwhile, heres another photo of my dog, he's bigger than the Orwell BridgePhoto0555.jpg

Photo0557.jpg

Edited by Jumbo Ratty
  • Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New addition to the family Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% scruffbag

Just a regular Sunday morning here, listening to a few records . . .    Can we have this one please?! hey! Turn it up! I like this bit! happy, peaceful Sunday everyone ? 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
They really are nice bluebells. Love how your dog has both balls "you may stay at my house and slobber on my huuumans, but the balls are mine"

There was wild garlic as well,, you could really smell it, nice white flowers,, going to have find out how to use it.

Im not used to dog slobber, and max was very affectionate and made my trousers wet eeeww

There was wild garlic as well,, you could really smell it, nice white flowers,, going to have find out how to use it.

Im not used to dog slobber, and max was very affectionate and made my trousers wet eeeww

Gotta love a lab for slobber. Our old boy used to go running so hard he would come back with white slobber all down to the ground, over his nose, and if you let him, all over you. a91b6e45f27a28ff81b312f5f0fb9ee0.jpg

These days he just sleeps. And nips out for a wee. Conserving his energy for stealing food.

Our lab jusf tried to burn the house down, turned the hob on under a casserole dish while we were out, came back to smoke pouring out of the windows. Fortunately no damage to either dog, and hopefully just a smelly house to deal with.

No smoke alarm?

Yes, but the dogs aren't great at dialling 999... We are quite isolated but neither set of neighbours are in. Fortunately it's just smoke, and not to the needing to redecorate level. I honestly thought our chimney had gone up when we pulled in.