That's his winter coat and he won't go outside without it. Think he was more 'wtf are you doing with that camera in my face again'

No wonder you want to photo him! He’s got such a gorgeous face :)

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New addition to the family Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% scruffbag

Just a regular Sunday morning here, listening to a few records . . .    Can we have this one please?! hey! Turn it up! I like this bit! happy, peaceful Sunday everyone ? 

Posted Images

Archie knows not what they have done

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32173[/ATTACH]

Can you get him on the espresso machine for a pic?!? I could die happy then... he is the absolutely cutest little thing ever....
Archie the whippet. Just over 18 months.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32171[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32172[/ATTACH]

Beautiful. When my boys are a bit older we plan and getting a whippet. Lovely natured dogs

No snow here just yet. It tried earlier and is trying again now. Pretty frozen on this mornings walk but Sam still insisted on smashing through the ice on the holes that he's dug to dig out more water.

Two very different dogs here. Taken in the outbuilding last night.

Inca is a total stress head. She is the dog equivalent of autistic

IMG_3241.jpg

Sam is very calm until it comes to time to work when he becomes very focussed

IMG_3242.jpg

This sums their characters up below

Edit : Inca needs a good grooming

IMG_3243.jpg

These two like to tug together but I have to limit it as they become too competitive at times.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32428[/ATTACH]

I imagine it can at times.

What breed is Inca? GSD? Or GSD x? I may be totally off mark?

Lovely dogs the both of them. We used to use Malinois at work (not me directly apart from the odd go in the suit) brilliant dogs and i would love one but I simply don't have the time for such a highly motivated dog so it wouldn't be fair.

I imagine it can at times.

What breed is Inca? GSD? Or GSD x? I may be totally off mark?

Lovely dogs the both of them. We used to use Malinois at work (not me directly apart from the odd go in the suit) brilliant dogs and i would love one but I simply don't have the time for such a highly motivated dog so it wouldn't be fair.

Shes GSD. People do think that she has Malinois in her but I think that's down to her small head from her mothers lines.

Malinois are impressive to watch work due to the speed and the level of drive in a good dog but like you say, they need a lot of work.

Shes GSD. People do think that she has Malinois in her but I think that's down to her small head from her mothers lines.

Malinois are impressive to watch work due to the speed and the level of drive in a good dog but like you say, they need a lot of work.

Yeah it's the head, lovely non the less.

People often ask if Keira is pure GSD since one of her ears is no longer upright, happened after a course of meds from the vets.

A white-bearded Schnauzer enjoying the snow..

20180227_102010.jpg

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________