• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New addition to the family Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% scruffbag

Just a regular Sunday morning here, listening to a few records . . .    Can we have this one please?! hey! Turn it up! I like this bit! happy, peaceful Sunday everyone ? 

Posted Images

Every time somebody mentions "dog agility" I cannot help but remember a previous manger of mine, who used to loudly state that his wife was off "dogging" meaning dog agility, knowing exactly what the term meant and the reactions of others in the office that hadn't been through the whole discussion before.

Every time somebody mentions "dog agility" I cannot help but remember a previous manger of mine, who used to loudly state that his wife was off "dogging" meaning dog agility, knowing exactly what the term meant and the reactions of others in the office that hadn't been through the whole discussion before.

LOL! Car Share comes to mind now, the 'dogging' episode!!

Loving your pics, Jumbo Ratty :)

Dog agility for us tonight - in the pouring rain.

A mini course . . .

[video=youtube_share;-NlBgbPR_G0]

And 'finding the line'!

[video=youtube_share;cPv1CsooO0A]

Loving your pics, Jumbo Ratty :)

Dog agility for us tonight - in the pouring rain.

A mini course . . .

[video=youtube_share;-NlBgbPR_G0]

And 'finding the line'!

[video=youtube_share;cPv1CsooO0A]

Bloody hell Mildred you never cease to amaze me :cool:

The light on our morning walk was wonderful today.

36364677844_1b65d7fe93_z.jpg

Moody skies!! I used to love a drive down near your way. Worked quite a bit in the steelworks and at the power stations down Grimsby way and spurn point I think it is. I would always notice this one tree right on the edge of the M180 as you pass S****horpe. Some kind of fir tree but right on the edge near a bridge. Sad I know but I would always be happy to see it and see how much it had grown [emoji16]

Moody skies!! I used to love a drive down near your way. Worked quite a bit in the steelworks and at the power stations down Grimsby way and spurn point I think it is. I would always notice this one tree right on the edge of the M180 as you pass S****horpe. Some kind of fir tree but right on the edge near a bridge. Sad I know but I would always be happy to see it and see how much it had grown [emoji16]

Spurn point is a fantastic place (can't take dogs on the actual beach there now though). I will look out for that tree now ;)

Spurn pont is a fantastic place (can't take dogs on the actual beach there now though). I will look out for that tree now ;)

I think I have a photo of it somewhere lol. Sad thing is it's likely to be cut down as it's too close to the motorway.

Agility is great for dogs. Ive seen a few people position the weave with poles at an angle as it can speed up the weave. Just bring the poles in to vertical over the weeks when Minty has an understanding of what to do.

A bit of a blast from the past.

My last three dogs.

IMG_3147.jpg

Kai on top of the bail - loved people, hated dogs

Mace in foreground - was very easy going and really tagged along

Jas in background - was a prey monster. Caught lots of birds including partridge, pigeon and pheasant. Natrually protective of the hose - a real scrap yard dog

Agility is great for dogs. Ive seen a few people position the weave with poles at an angle as it can speed up the weave. Just bring the poles in to vertical over the weeks when Minty has an understanding of what to do.

It's great fun! and you are right about angling the poles, much better!

[video=youtube_share;1s6_L1fG_BM]

(in the rain)!
A bit of a blast from the past.

My last three dogs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29051[/ATTACH]

Kai on top of the bail - loved people, hated dogs

Mace in foreground - was very easy going and really tagged along

Jas in background - was a prey monster. Caught lots of birds including partridge, pigeon and pheasant. Natrually protective of the hose - a real scrap yard dog

awww! They look to be enjoying that!

The bales are natural training jumps for us!

[video=youtube_share;DhuiBGGRMwc]

!