We should just abolish people

Or join the Green Party.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Or join the Green Party.

They can't remember what their policy on people is

I love dogs, and they love me. :D Can't have any in the flat though.

For some reason, they gravitate to me. Even ones that are guide dogs in training end up coming over to me. They seem to know I'm a soft touch for tummy rubs. ;)

Other half's dad has 2 labs. 1 black and 1 chocolate. That's a proper sized dog. I'd like a German Shepherd or a Rhodesian Ridgeback *preferably one that would normally be killed due to not having the spina bifida defect*, something that sort of size anyway. There's a few Huskies in Hitchin, and they are absolutely gorgeous. But in summer they suffer. A couple of years back they were essentially shaved to cool them down. One had a mohawk and another had a few polka dots left.

If I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words-into-sentences putting.

"Seriously, going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

Hi all

this thread brings back so many memories for me, When I was a nipper we always had dogs at home, all sorts most of them were mongrels.

that all changed when mum decided to get a boxer, what a lunatic and bloody fast used to out run the greyhounds over Tottenham Marshes, and not by a small margin. a couple of the greyhound owners wished she was a Greyhound as they said she would be worth a mint with her speed. But she had a habit, after running straight she would start to go in ever decreasing circles and would not stop till she hit whoever was holding her lead. We were perplexed by this but an answer show its self. she started having fits and it turned out that as a puppy she had got a hefty bash on the head that gave her brain damage, which led to fits. A Grande Mal killed her in the end. we also had another Boxer that was far to clever for her own good, she could open all the kitchen cupboard doors and doors to other rooms. she was also a winter warmer for next doors two elderly cats. she was a great dog.

there are a few more, but don't want to get boring, they were all special in their own ways and even today all are still missed even the 2 rescued GS that my mum took on and they had severe behavioral problems. One thing I will say though is even with the problem dogs none of them was nasty or vicious.

I am a postie and ( I am going to tempt fate here) I have never had and problems with dogs I meet in my job, I think my attitude to them helps as when ever I meet a new dog I try and come across as friendly as I can and make no threatening or what could be construed as threatening by the dog, move towards the owner. Its very rare to find a naturally nasty dog, but the owner is another thing entirely

I have waffled on long enough. You can all wake up now.

Alan

QM Verona, Eureka Mignon and a Gene Cafe 101A.

Lots of thirst for coffee and inspiration.

image.jpgBeau my much loved if a little over aggressive French bulldog

Expobar brewtus IV, Mazzer Royal ti burrs, Mazzer s.j, Torr 58.4 ti flat goldfinger, Torr 58.4 flat walnut, 20g VST,

Have you heard the Rendlesham audio tapes? Hairs on the back of my neck were bolt upright.

Coffee enema anyone?

61c09c13e68fefb0d79c0f12e69a691c.jpg

Bruce Lee. He looks cute, but don't mess.

Coffee enema anyone?

This is Eric, the Border Terrier. Teddy bear x Baskerville.

IMG_3161.jpg

Mazzer SJ, Bezzera BZ02, Uncertainty.

I like borders! A wee girl ran over to my dad while he was walking Watson and asked "is he a real teddy bear?!"

Obviously my dad said yes.

This is Chase our chocolate lab. He is in a mood today as he had his plums removed yesterday! Poor chap

image.jpg

Profitec 700 | Compak E8

Have you heard the Rendlesham audio tapes? Hairs on the back of my neck were bolt upright.

I didnt know they existed. I have just listened to it and also this more recent interview with Col Charles Halt,, all very interesting indeed, Im very open minded about it, but have to say the scale model of the craft with hieroglyphics on the side isnt what I expected the craft to look like.

Meanwhile, heres another photo of my dog, he's bigger than the Orwell BridgePhoto0555.jpg

Photo0557.jpg

Edited by Jumbo Ratty

Hobo

The smoke alarm went off and he became semi-traumatised though helped me with my grinder.

2db4a5fd78bb19058c45be3ecae23574.jpg

Beans, beans the musical fruit, the more you drink, the more you... *tremors uncontrollably* 😬 

Here is Chase again, on his first hike on the moors!

He has a cheesy grin because he is very happy with this Kong full of kibble and peanut butter :)

11136700_10155926140070355_1033952314516191520_n.jpg

Profitec 700 | Compak E8

They really are nice bluebells. Love how your dog has both balls "you may stay at my house and slobber on my huuumans, but the balls are mine"

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

They really are nice bluebells. Love how your dog has both balls "you may stay at my house and slobber on my huuumans, but the balls are mine"

There was wild garlic as well,, you could really smell it, nice white flowers,, going to have find out how to use it.

Im not used to dog slobber, and max was very affectionate and made my trousers wet eeeww

There was wild garlic as well,, you could really smell it, nice white flowers,, going to have find out how to use it.

Im not used to dog slobber, and max was very affectionate and made my trousers wet eeeww

Gotta love a lab for slobber. Our old boy used to go running so hard he would come back with white slobber all down to the ground, over his nose, and if you let him, all over you. a91b6e45f27a28ff81b312f5f0fb9ee0.jpg

These days he just sleeps. And nips out for a wee. Conserving his energy for stealing food.

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Bimage.jpg

Bailey the very tired Victorian bulldog still only a baby but a lot bigger than we expected!

Expobar brewtus IV, Mazzer Royal ti burrs, Mazzer s.j, Torr 58.4 ti flat goldfinger, Torr 58.4 flat walnut, 20g VST,

Our lab jusf tried to burn the house down, turned the hob on under a casserole dish while we were out, came back to smoke pouring out of the windows. Fortunately no damage to either dog, and hopefully just a smelly house to deal with.

Did someone say coffee?