Don't think I have seen a similar thread.

Being subjected to Crufts at casa Spooks but as a dog lover I don't mind too much.

So come on any dog owners care to show off your mut/pooch.

24b16ea9b4a71b5fcf2bd8c9e9ba1ee8.jpg

Our wee Kona

4c16bcdf4df131a465b8db1b9b4d9c61.jpg

Sam and Inca

a grinder a lever and some beans

There is another pet thread somewhere but it will be a year or so old

Grace and Amber

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12340[/ATTACH]

Is that a standard and a miniature ?

4c16bcdf4df131a465b8db1b9b4d9c61.jpg

Sam and Inca

I spy a Bally!

Brings back lots of memory's as a kid when my dad had a shed full of them..

Twitter @Froggystyle

Our soppy little sod!

Meet 'Bobby Grotbags' but we refer to her as grotbags.

WP_20140630_007.jpg

Twitter @Froggystyle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12341[/ATTACH]

He looks so sad

Isomac Alba

Elektra Grinder

Flat Whites only baby.

Elsa

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425682500.962532.jpg

Gaggia classic (OPV, steam wand and auber PID), HG one, hausgrind walnut, rattleware handle free, bottomless pf, 15g, 18g and 20g vst, torr goldfinger, 3 cup chemex, 8 cup chemex, 3 cup siphon, ceramic v60-01, kalita wave 155 and an aeropress.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12341[/ATTACH]
He looks so sad

But dog faces don't adopt human expressions. Different musculature - ours is much richer.

In this case he was half asleep. He's a soppy date, happy as Larry. Here's a pic of his brother when they were young:

124760736.jpg

Ezra the antisocial climber

They'd pushed the chair there themselves. My cycling bottles had been full of water, too.

Don't leave Lab pups alone in the kitchen for long. Ours still hasn't recovered.

Still rusting

But dog faces don't adopt human expressions. Different musculature - ours is much richer.

In this case he was half asleep. He's a soppy date, happy as Larry. Here's a pic of his brother when they were young:

124760736.jpg

Ezra the antisocial climber

They'd pushed the chair there themselves. My cycling bottles had been full of water, too.

Don't leave Lab pups alone in the kitchen for long. Ours still hasn't recovered.

Yep i had one when I was a kid, ate half the bloody sofa

Isomac Alba

Elektra Grinder

Flat Whites only baby.

I spy a Bally!

Brings back lots of memory's as a kid when my dad had a shed full of them..

Got 5 pinball tables. An old eletro mechanical, the Mr & Mrs Pac Man, Judge Dredd, Roadshow and No Fear. Id buy more but Ive run out of room and Mrs WD wouldnt be happy if I started bringing them into the house.

image.jpgStupid iPad rotating

Gaggia Classic, Brasilia RR55OD

I settled down to watch the final of Crufts yesterday and was left in disbelief when I heard the announcement that one of the dogs that had been competing had died after being apparently poisoned. I hope this doesnt turn out to be the case, but whatever the outcome the owners have my sympathy for the tragic loss of their dog.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/08/dog-world-asks-whodunnit-over-death-of-irish-setter-after-crufts

Got 5 pinball tables. An old eletro mechanical, the Mr & Mrs Pac Man, Judge Dredd, Roadshow and No Fear. Id buy more but Ive run out of room and Mrs WD wouldnt be happy if I started bringing them into the house.

Always remember my dads Big Ben pinball, sold it like the fool he is, worth a few quid now!

Twitter @Froggystyle

I settled down to watch the final of Crufts yesterday and was left in disbelief when I heard the announcement that one of the dogs that had been competing had died after being apparently poisoned. I hope this doesnt turn out to be the case, but whatever the outcome the owners have my sympathy for the tragic loss of their dog.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/08/dog-world-asks-whodunnit-over-death-of-irish-setter-after-crufts

Dogs die most year at crufts, needs to be abolished!

Twitter @Froggystyle

yeah, and we should abolish horse racing whilst were at it, and F1, people die there too,and I recall a footballer died as well,,,, but then they choose whether to take part I suppose you'll say

yeah, and we should abolish horse racing whilst were at it, and F1, people die there too,and I recall a footballer died as well,,,, but then they choose whether to take part I suppose you'll say

We should just abolish people