whiteyj

FOR SALE: 3D Printed Parts

Deffo interested in a dosing funnel now

Grinds hit the basket without any spilling out of the sides because the fit is so good.

Ian

Minima ma ma ma Eureka Zenith

Deffo interested in a dosing funnel now

Ideal for EK dosing, you can shake your bed flat without fear

Sorry for the lack of response everyone - I've been away without any internet access. I'm back on Wednesday, so I'll get in touch with all those who have shown interest as soon as I'm back. The funnels I have been selling for £10 plus £2.50 postage. And thanks to all those giving positive feedback - it's great to know that the funnels are being appreciated!

The lugs on my naked pf are slightly wider than the spouted one and it's a very tight fit but can still get it on

The lugs on my naked pf are slightly wider than the spouted one and it's a very tight fit but can still get it on

Does it actually fix on to the PF handle like you're locking into the group?

DE1Pro, EK43 SSP, bloody tasty coffee!

GrindScience.com - My blog of coffee related ramblings

BB naked PF by any chance?

Indeed it does.

BB naked PF by any chance?

Not sure of its provenance

Very cool! Might just have to pick one up!

Cheers for the vid :)

DE1Pro, EK43 SSP, bloody tasty coffee!

GrindScience.com - My blog of coffee related ramblings

My BB one is very tight

I already made that exact thing, if I remember when I get home I'll upload the stl.

wondered if you'd had time to dig it up

Expobar Brewtus IV | Mazzer Super Jolly

wondered if you'd had time to dig it up

Totally forgot, here it is.

Would be able to modify with lid and airholes but that wouldn't be until next weekend at the earliest.

Added my funnel to the queue of things to print and aslo getting a single dosing funnel made up for my mazzer mini, should look like this:

DSC04743_preview_featured.jpg

Super stoked about this now. Never thought i would have need of a 3d printer, so this is totally geektastic!

Espresso::Rocket Giotto Evo 2::Mazzer Mini::

Brewed::Eureka Mignon:: Baratza Encore:: V60:: Aeropress::

Didn't think I would be asking but having moved from a hand to electric grinder it's all a bit more messy....

Dosing funnel for Classic Nakeddonkey PF with a VST basket in please Whiteyj. Is that all the info you need? Seen some classic ones requested previously.

Ta

sig was stupid long........

Oops! Hold on I'll look in the mirror.......

Sorry, can't even blame that one on the phone can I, not sure what was on my mind Haha

So that's a bottomless or naked PF for a Classic from Happy Donkey with a VST basket. A dosing funnel to fit one of those please. Thank you

:exit:

sig was stupid long........

Mine has arrived at my parents but I won't get it until they visit in January. Many thanks i will give feedback then

Expobar Brewtus IV | Mazzer Super Jolly

Took a dremel to my Gaggia Classic funnel last week. Widened the area for the basket ridge and it now fits my portafilter with the Strada basket in.

Doesn't look pretty, but it works. :D

If I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words-into-sentences putting.

"Seriously, going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

Flibster - can you PM me a pic of the bit you've dremeled out? Does it work OK with both baskets now, or is it too big for the standard basket?

Would it be possible to print a telescopic tamper? Maybe even one that could screw on to the top of the dosing funnel? A rod could be made with threads to fit a motta tamper.

ACS Minima (Beta) with Bianca Paddle -- Reskinned Ceado E8, Niche Zero --- Gene Cafe CBR101 with Dimmer Mod and Bean Mass Probe

Flibster - can you PM me a pic of the bit you've dremeled out? Does it work OK with both baskets now, or is it too big for the standard basket?

Will do. All I pretty much did was widen the groove towards the outside of the funnel.

Not tried it with a standard basket, I just use the strada one now. If I can find the standard one again *I know it's around... somewhere...* I'll give it a go.

If I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words-into-sentences putting.

"Seriously, going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills

Hi Whiteyj,

I was wondering if you sold a dosing funnel for the Rancilio Silvia standard PF please? (Had a scan through the thread, but cannot see it mentioned)

Anyway, if you do, could you let me know the price including postage as I would like one please?

Thanks very much and Kind Regards, Simon

Fracino Ariete (Classico), Wood Handles, opv 9 bar - Mazzer Royal inc.Titanium Burrs T151B ,Funnel mod + powder coat in progress - Mazzer Super Jolly inc. Cleen sweep doser, new paint job !  - Rancilio Silvia inc. MeCoffee PID, IMS Shower Screen, Silicone Group Head, opv to 9 bar - Gaggia Classic, Silicone Group Head, Rancilio steam arm, opv 9 bar + Other stuff !

@Rob1 - Sounds feasible, can I ask what for? I wouldn't bank on being able to print threads - they require some quite intricate detail, and would not be strong enough to stand up to the force required for a tamper.

@simon333 - I haven't got a design for a Silvia funnel yet, purely because I don't have access to a Silvia PF to design around. If you know of any spare PF's that I could borrow for a few days, I would be more than happy to get creating.

Still waiting for mine to arrive! Fingers crossed Royal Mail haven't done a woopsie with my parcel!

Espresso::Rocket Giotto Evo 2::Mazzer Mini::

Brewed::Eureka Mignon:: Baratza Encore:: V60:: Aeropress::

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo