whiteyj

FOR SALE: 3D Printed Parts

@whiteyj Am interested in a tamper stand, not for tamping but something light enough to sit on Brewista scales and tare with a portafilter on top for weighing purposes. We have the ECM angled portafilters as seen on the BB site. Many thanks.

hi whiteyj, i would like a doser funnel for a rancilio silvia 58ml basket if still making, cheers

Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux /Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge

Hi whiteyj, is there any chance I could get a dosing funnel for a pontevecchio lusso portafilter? I've got a spare I'd be happy to send you if you haven't got a schematic for it already.

Thanks, Ben

Hello all, sorry for going radio silent - i haven't been active on here in a while.

Sadly, after producing almost 50kg(!) of 3d printed parts, my bargainous printer has reached a point where the maintenance and time taken for each print has made it too laborious to carry on printing much - I am therefore sad to say that I won't be making any more 3d printed parts for the foreseeable.

I'm always happy to share knowledge, expertise and advice though - so if anyone has any questions, or would like some designs drawing up feel free to drop me a pm.

Are you doing an EK43 baby hopper?

edit: just scrolled to the end and read you're not doing them anymore. My bad.

44 Poets - Brewing Square Mile espresso on a Black Eagle Gravitech - 44 Rutland Road, Hove, BN3 5FF.

Like us on Facebook.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)