whiteyj

FOR SALE: 3D Printed Parts

@whiteyj. I really like the PF funnels you've done that fit onto the lugs. Can you do a PF funnel for a Sage DB?

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

@whiteyj. I really like the PF funnels you've done that fit onto the lugs. Can you do a PF funnel for a Sage DB?

Normal one fits mate :)

DE1Pro, EK43 SSP, bloody tasty coffee!

GrindScience.com - My blog of coffee related ramblings

@Phil104 - sounds feasible enough. I haven't got access to a HG1 though so I would rely on your measurements.

@urbanbumpkin - pm'ing you now, I've got designs for the DB.

@Phil104 - sounds feasible enough. I haven't got access to a HG1 though so I would rely on your measurements.

@urbanbumpkin - pm'ing you now, I've got designs for the DB.

Thanks whiteyj - I'll sort out measurements tomorrow and post them.

@whiteyj - keen on a low profile gaggia classic drip tray that leaves space for scales. There are some designs on thingiverse, but I assume they all intend you to use the original top plate, I was thinking it might be cool to put a dropped section in the middle so the scales sit more flush with the drip tray covers . Have you done any before?

Many thanks.

@mcrmfc - I shy away a bit from doing drip trays - partly because they take a long time to print, but also because they are hard to keep clean with the rough surface. The only way it would work for daily use would be to finish the surface with a thick levelling resin.

Having said that, if you are still keen despite, drop me a PM with some measurements of your scales and I'll draw something up.

@whiteyj - here are the dimensions of a disc that would fit above the funnel of my HGI. The overall diameter is 9cms, the whole in the middle is 2.5cms and depending on how much flex there is, the cut out sector is 1cm but it depends on how much flex there is in the disc - the sector might need to be wider if there is much. How does this sound? IMG_5372.jpg

Pf Funnel arrived today😊74dada6f6911711ecebadb07f131dcad.jpg

Do you have a la pavoni pre millennium 49mm doser funnel design?

Thanks, received it last week.

I must say this is great, it has really helped with my dosing, and making far less mess.

Great piece of kit.

I'm presuming that one of these would fit my portafilter for my lever of which I use a 49mm tamper? Be interested to know costs etc please

A machine, a grinder & some beans

@whiteyj Cheers for the Gaggia funnel , it works a treat, no mess !!!

Home: Fracino Classico, Mazzer Major

Office: Fracino Little Gem, Mazzer Royal, Anfim Super Best (Decaf)

@whiteyj Just checking if you got my PM?

@urbanbumpkin, Yep, just replied. Sorry for the delay, been out of the country for a few days.

@Phil104 - looks good, I'll get something drawn up and PM you over the weekend.

@Jacko112 - The funnels are specific to each PF - they slot onto the lugs. If your PF is the same (or at least very similar) to the La Pav PF then it will fit, but can't guarantee it otherwise. I can however design one for yours give the correct dimensions - best to PM me.

Brilliant @whiteyj. Thank you. I have been using my cardboard template successfully so at least the principle of it works.

Sounds interesting. Haven't got much time for design work at the moment, but I'll certainly have a think and see what ideas I can come up with.

@whiteyj PF Funnel and stand for the bottomless PF arrived yesterday. Working a treat!!!

Sounds interesting. Haven't got much time for design work at the moment, but I'll certainly have a think and see what ideas I can come up with.

Great thanks

Yuxo09y.jpg

@whiteyj can I get a normal E61 PF funnel in the mean time please, pm me payment details

Cheers

Pho

Yuxo09y.jpg

Courtesy of @whiteyj - the HG 1 popcorning preventer, which works like a dream. I'll put a picture of it in situ on an HG1 thread. Thank you Jet.

IMG_5457.jpg

@whiteyj I am really interested in a portafilter funnel that sits in a vst (18 g) basket. I really like the one you did for minus_abeer (post 423). Pm me the details if you can make it. Cheers

Londinium 1, Compak E8 Redspeed Burrs, Feldgrind

@whiteyj I'm after a dosing funnel to fit e61 58mm portafilter with vst basket, no hurry whatsoever if it's something you're waiting to batch print.

Cheers,

Graham

Success! Apologies for the rubbish photos, but they prove a point none the less.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12444[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12445[/ATTACH]

Hello! Just stumbled upon this thread, are you still producing these? If so I'd love one!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)