Glenn

Article: Espresso and Finding A Balanced Cup - Brew Ratios

That's a really excellent little intro to brew ratios. I hope anyone that hasn't already takes 5 mins to learn something or refresh their knowledge. Thanks to MrBoots for taking the time to put it together.

Really clear and to the point. This will save a lot of time especially for newcomers who can be directed here early on. Wish I had read something like this 2 or 3 years ago! Thank you Mr Boots and friends!

Rocket R58 & Versalab M3

Nice little article by Bootsy - clear and to the point as Wobin says. This should be a sticky somewhere

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Great article Boots. With so many variables with this absurd world of coffee it's great that you've simplified this and concentrated on just one. Time of shot is often not experimented with so much once people get set in their ways.

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Nice simple explanation. Thank you!

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

Another invaluable article explaining the important stuff. Many thanks.

"The one you prefer is a good pint for starting to dial in a coffee ." - I always like a John Smiths when dialling in, sometimes a Heineken. ;)

Great article Boots, very digestible and straight to the point.

I've come across a few published articles and none of them explain espresso diagnosis as clearly as this! *APPLAUSE*

Beans, beans the musical fruit, the more you drink, the more you... *tremors uncontrollably* 😬 

I like the idea of the spec for espresso but does the timing start when you press the button or when the espresso starts to flow?

ie 18.0g into 36.0g in 20-25 seconds