Sold: Mazzer Super Jolly with short hopper and extras - £250 delivered

FOR SALE

MAZZER SUPER JOLLY TIMER GRINDER (badged as Astoria)

In good condition with no rattles or squeaks.

Brand new, authentic Mazzer burrs

have just been installed. Probably only 2kg of coffee run through them. A couple of marks to the paintwork as you would expect from a machine like this.

As well as the original 1.2kg hopper I will also include an unused 320g version (with lid) which considerably reduces the overall height whilst increasing wife approval rating!

As well as this, I will also add a lens hood (for puffing) and a jam funnel (for dosing or making jam) – so you have all sorts of dosing options.

I have done the usual single-dose, low retention mods, including removing the finger guard, adding sweeps to upper star and installing a “chromed” funnel-type-thing (actually a pipe collar) to keep the coffee where it should be. I have also installed a Schnozzola to aid distribution and will include a couple of unused cut-outs.

All the original bits are still available, including the spring tamper which sits on the front. I am happy to restore to original set up before sending, or just send the bits with it as it is. Your choice!

I will even throw in 250g of Rave Signature blend to get you started.

You lucky, lucky people! :)

I managed to get this for a good price so I am happy to pass on that good fortune.

All the above, including postage - £250. If collected (Cirencester) then slightly cheaper.

NB: Forum member T43er spotted me mentioning it in another thread and has asked for first refusal. Posting here to comply with forum rules for selling items. Should he decide not to proceed then I will update immediately, but feel free to register interest in the meantime.

Edited by NickdeBug
photos removed

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

I'll take it at the asking price if T43er isn't interested :)

I will have one available in the next week, slightly newer, same colour.

Love life, love my wife, I’m a great guy!

I don't tend to provide them with hoppers as most people single dose them, so all that is needed then is a 58mm collapsible lens hood and a way you go

I don't tend to provide them with hoppers as most people single dose them, so all that is needed then is a 58mm collapsible lens hood and a way you go

Lens hood works really well with the SJ to blow through the retained grinds. The lid off a tin of birds custard fits well on top of the lens hood as does a various round tins of boiled sweets found in "The Range".

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Okie dokie - well if you let me know when it's available and how much you're after that would be great.

where abouts are you? I will let you know as soon as it is ready

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo