IGNORED

Which U.S. tv show did you watch last night?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Godfather of Harlem oh i's going to be good.

Posted Images

finished off the walking dead, that Negan is a mad mofo, eagerly awaiting the next season now.

Couple of new things coming up i fancy watching,

Outcast

Plus stacking up some other things to catch up on,

Better call Saul season 2

Vikings season 4

Ones to finish as watched a couple

Fear the walking dead

Mr Robot

And of course coming back 24th April, Game of thrones.

Fargo. Sort of patchwork of stuff that worked for the Coens. Watson/Frodo makes a decent job of William E. Macy and BBThornton does a fair Javier Bardém. Waiting for bits of Miller's Crossing and Oh Bro where art thou? to turn up. They've already shoved one down in the river to pray, only it wasn't a river and they weren't Baptists 'cos Baptists usually bring them up again.

Quite good really.

Fargo. Sort of patchwork of stuff that worked for the Coens. Watson/Frodo makes a decent job of William E. Macy and BBThornton does a fair Javier Bardém. Waiting for bits of Miller's Crossing and Oh Bro where art thou? to turn up. They've already shoved one down in the river to pray, only it wasn't a river and they weren't Baptists 'cos Baptists usually bring them up again.

Quite good really.

Fargo is great. I wasn't sure what to expect as a series inspired by the movie. But it's very well done with its own identity and feel. Both seasons are excellent, but I liked season 2 even more.

Yes he's got too much spare time. Lol ;)

I'm still one ep behind with Walking Dead. Lol

Are you still watching Supergirl DS? The last ep had Flash crossover. :D

I am still enjoying Flash too.

Haven't got past ep 2 of Supergirl, although have another 10 or so queued up. Tempted to remove them for good, lol!

Been toying with the idea of dropping the following shows once the current season of each ends unless they improve in a big way:

Arrow

The Flash

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Limitless

Lack of decent new shows is why I'm even bothering to continue watching them at present!

Arrow, I haven't seen it since season 1 ep 13/14,

The Flash continuing at present as I love the original tv series as a kid. Lol

SHIELD is ok I guess nothing special but I want to see where they are going with the series.

Limitless still got a lot to watch as I was a little bored with it.

Second chance not seen it since ep 2.

Blindspot ok ish nothing special

Quantico a bit silly the last few ep but I'm hoping it will get better.

Scandal is still ok.

All in all these are occupying my late evening wind down time. Lol

Has The Wire been mentioned yet? Sorry, it's a long thread and I haven't read it all. The Wire is still one of my all time favourites. Right up there with Breaking Bad in my view. Both are superbly crafted.

Someone gave us all 46 eps of The Wire on DVD a few years ago. We watched two and junked it: couldn't stand the people.

Breaking Bad is simply the best serial I've seen, anywhere. Good story, good characters (even Ms Ballbreaker).