IGNORED

Which U.S. tv show did you watch last night?

And on that note...I'm out! As in, Legends of Tomorrow now removed from my tv show watching schedule. Seen enough after seven episodes. In fact could have and perhaps more importantly, should have dropped it sooner. Better late than never though, lol! [emoji16]

Glad you've come to senses. hahaha.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Godfather of Harlem oh i's going to be good.

Posted Images

Castle and Elementary, awesome shows both. :) Oh and The Walking Dead.

I must say I do like the Walking Dead however not too sure what to make of this season yet although the latest ep was not too bad. I still haven't seen Fear the Walking dead after the second ep. Need to revisit that again at some point. Too many shows left hanging halfway Expense, Limitless, Xfiles, American Crime Story (not started yet) and so many others. Definitely not good.

f1d8979f4a4136ecaada06dc57c4b102.jpg

Quantico s01e12 - this show returned after its long mid-season break in the States last Sunday. See they've switched things up just to keep the show interesting plus to make the numbers up of characters that have since departed.

Yeah I finally watched the last ep of homeland. Love that show.

Suits, great ending, just wondering if it should have been the final ever episode. I'm worried for another season.

Really need to pick House of Cards back up as I lost interest at the start of s3.

Hannibal also on the back burner with s3 (I think) to be watched.

Currently very much enjoying the simple pleasure of Brooklyn Nine Nine

Picked out a few new shows to check out after having dropped some recently including this one...

9a306481cc7ceae8bd35519aa2f6542b.jpg

It follows the life of Jimmy Pritchard, a 75-year-old former King County, Washington sheriff who was morally corrupt and later disgraced and forced to retire. After he is killed in a robbery at his son's home, Pritchard is brought back to life in the improved body of a younger man by billionaire tech-genius twins Mary and Otto Goodwin. However, despite having a new life and a chance to relive his life and find a new purpose, the temptations that led to his career being tarnished continue to haunt him.

Stars Dilshad Vadsaria who is rather noice! [emoji4]